Dole Pina Colada 100% Juice uploaded by Lori M.

BY DOLE

We Will Whisk You Away To An Exotic, Tropical Destination With Our Newest Flavor Adventure, Piña Colada.Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Banana Puree, Coconut Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) And Citric Acid.

• I've never seen this before! Where can I find it to try?1 Answers
  • When do you have enjoy drinking this juice?1 Answers
  • Any good daquiri recipes using Dole?1 Answers
samantha b.
Barnegat, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love love love this throw in the blender with some rum and ice and you 100% have the best drink and so easy to make ! Sometimes I throw in pineapples or bananas soooo good.
Angel F.
Dole is one of my favorite brands when it comes to juices. They never disappoint. I love their pineapple juice since we use it on so many things. We saw this at the commissary last week and today we got 3 of them. This is the bomb.com. It taste so good. One of my favorite drinks is piña colada since forever ago, so i knew i was going to like this anyhow. But, if you like piña colada like me there's no doubt you will like this too and should definitely try it. You cant beat the price too, very affordable.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Ohhhhh my goodnesssss this is the best juice! It can be a tad bit sugary but it deffinatly will give you the boost of energy you will want out of your first cup of morning juice. This stuff will put peo in your step! And even if you like to mix your liquor this will also be delicious with some vodka! Mmmmm my mouth is just watering for it right now!
Melissa Z.
This is the only juice I will use when making Pina Coladas. I love the taste and how well it mixes with the alcohol. The coconut flavor is perfect, not too strong not too weak. It also tastes more natural than others I have tried. It is affordable
Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh My God! Dole has to be one of my favorite go to juice for after a very long day! Every flavor is so good! But I have to say Pine apple and strawberry kiwi are my favorites! Orange flavor for the morning with some scramble eggs and toast! A healthy way to start your day!
Maggee H.
I love Dole juice products. One of my favorites is the pina colada juice because of such good flavoring it has. The packaging is nice and it is very affordable. I will be buying this product again for sure.
Emily W.
Jonesborough
Love all of Dole's products! They are delicious! Nice packaging and easy to open and enjoy! Very affordable and easy to find! Very good taste and value! Would recommend to anyone needing to quench their thirst! Yum!
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
When I buy this, it doesn't even last a day... Husband and kids love it. I use it for smoothies, mixed drinks and I also freeze it to make popsicles in the summer. My family and I love this!
This juice is a good supplement for those who prefer not to drink straight orange juice or milk. For quantity, it is worth the buy. The only thing is that it may be more so sweet and need to be watered down for some individuals, but regardless of sweet taste, it is still a good product.
Miranda S.
Carbondale
I love Pina Coladas! This juice is pretty good :) Dole products are amazing and they all taste amazing! The package is really pretty and nice :) my work gets are pineapples from dole and they can it fairly :)
Sara A.
Antelope, CA
What is your favorite flavor of dole juice?
Ashley F.
When do you have enjoy drinking this juice?
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Any good daquiri recipes using Dole?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I've never seen this before! Where can I find it to try?