Dole Peaches In Strawberry Gel uploaded by Sarah R.

BY DOLE

There's A Feeling You Get From The Refreshing Taste Of Real Fruit. Especially When It's Combined With Flavorful Gel. Dole® Fruit Bowls Let You Take The Delicious Taste Of Real Fruit Wherever You Go. It's The Fun Snack That Fits Your Life.

destiny p.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Not going to lie, these are my guilty pleasures. Kind of pricey for only four but they are worth it. The strawberry gel perfectly complements the peaches. Found in any grocery store I would recommend to everybody.
Stacy Y.
I love these so much and a lot better than the normal fruit cups. They really are worth buying and taste amazing and really loving putting them in my lunch or just eating them just because as a snack
Laura L.
I love these Dole fruit and jello cups. They are perfect for on the go snacks or to pack in lunches. I love the pineapple/lime the best, but the peaches and strawberry are great too. They are often on sale 2 for $4 at Kroger. Overall, I recommend as a healthier treat.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
My friend keeps snacks for his baby in his car and he had this whenever he picked me up he had one for me and Elliot because we both were hungry. I love that it had peaches and also tasted like strawberries. Ever since then, I have been hooked on them and so has Elliot.
Adrie M.
One of my absolute favorite snacks! The Jello is so flavorful! And the peaches give it that extra flavor! Super delicious, and the calories aren't bad at all! Probably my favorite snack of all! 🙌🏻
Morgan G.
These are yummy! my school convince store always sells them individually and they are pricey there but worth the buy. they satisfy a craving for fruit and sweets.
Sarah T.
These are pretty tasty for a quick packaged snack. My daughter takes them to school in her lunches. She is a really picky eater but these are one of her favorites
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I recently this in a monthly subscription food box. I liked the combo of flavors. It was a tasty afternoon treat. I would purchase this product.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
These gel cups taste really good, and I feel like the peaches give it that extra oomph! Perfect for snacking on anytime and anywhere :-)
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
These are delicious! my kids and I love them. they make a great snack for hot days. I highly recommend them. they are reasonably priced.

Walmart