BY DOLE

Give Your Mouth A Sweet Surprise With New Dole® Fruit Parfaits. The Cool, Refreshing Taste Of Real Fruit Comes Together With A Smooth Layer Of Deliciously Light-tasting Creme. So You Can Feel Good About Enjoying One Any Time You Crave Something Sweet.

Peaches, Water, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Powder, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Casein (A Milk Derivative), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, And Beta Carotene (Color)

LeiLani S.
Lynchburg , VA
No. In my opinion this is awful. It taste legitimately like a concoction of nothing that is peach or cream. The texture is gross. Water mixed with creamy gooy. I did not care for any of this product. Would not buy again
Cheri G.
London, OH
I love these... and the pineapple flavored ones as well. I purchased these for my boys lunches when they were still brown bagging and now buy them for myself or grandchildren. They are delicious and healthier than buying them candy and or potato chips and they love them.
Kate E.
These Dole peaches and cream are very delicious, I buy them very often for my children's school snacks, they really enjoy them.
Brittany S.
The Dole peaches and cream parfait is a great healthier dessert choice. I enjoy the fruit mixed with the delicious cream parfait. It is a fun snack and tastes great. Children often loves these as they are sweeter than the original fruit cups. I recommend trying these!
Bethany R.
Frostburg, MD
I love these! They have a great taste! We buy them all the time! A must have in our household. The fruit is great tasting and the creme is great too! They are great headed a little or cold!