BY DOLE

Give Your Mouth A Sweet Surprise With New Dole® Fruit Parfaits. The Cool, Refreshing Taste Of Real Fruit Comes Together With A Smooth Layer Of Deliciously Light-tasting Creme. So You Can Feel Good About Enjoying One Any Time You Crave Something Sweet.

Peaches, Water, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Powder, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Casein (A Milk Derivative), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, And Beta Carotene (Color)

Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
Love love love! This is a great snack with only 100 calories in a serving. I keep this stocked in my house and when I’m consciously dieting or eating healthy, this is my go to sweet treat. I would buy 100 times over and recommend to anyone. The best part is...a somewhat healthy snack that I know my kids enjoy!
Laura C.
This is my favorite snack to eat when i have them. They are sweet and delicious and perfect to take eith you to school or work or just a snack at home. I love the taste of this snack!
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fruit and syrup in a cup like this have always been kind of strange to me, not that I dislike them or they taste awful, I just much prefer eating fruit fresh. These are no different, really, except for they have weird cream added to them. Again, they don't taste that terrible, it's just a little creepy to me. 3 stars for convenience though. They get the job done
Cheri G.
London, OH
I love these... and the pineapple flavored ones as well. I purchased these for my boys lunches when they were still brown bagging and now buy them for myself or grandchildren. They are delicious and healthier than buying them candy and or potato chips and they love them.
LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
No. In my opinion this is awful. It taste legitimately like a concoction of nothing that is peach or cream. The texture is gross. Water mixed with creamy gooy. I did not care for any of this product. Would not buy again
Kate E.
These Dole peaches and cream are very delicious, I buy them very often for my children's school snacks, they really enjoy them.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This tastes just like yogurt and fruits put together. At first I was supecious to try it but then I loved it
ANNETTE M.
The pre portioned size of these little snacks is great. Just throw one in your bag with a spoon and go.
Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
I love buying these snacks. They are in a cute small packaging that fits right in my bag. So yummmy
Brittany S.
The Dole peaches and cream parfait is a great healthier dessert choice. I enjoy the fruit mixed with the delicious cream parfait. It is a fun snack and tastes great. Children often loves these as they are sweeter than the original fruit cups. I recommend trying these!