BY DOLE

Does not require refrigeration before opening All natural fruit Rich in vitamin C 120 calories see more...

Cheri G.
London, OH
I love these... and the pineapple flavored ones as well. I purchased these for my boys lunches when they were still brown bagging and now buy them for myself or grandchildren. They are delicious and healthier than buying them candy and or potato chips and they love them.
LeiLani S.
Lynchburg , VA
No. In my opinion this is awful. It taste legitimately like a concoction of nothing that is peach or cream. The texture is gross. Water mixed with creamy gooy. I did not care for any of this product. Would not buy again
Kate E.
These Dole peaches and cream are very delicious, I buy them very often for my children's school snacks, they really enjoy them.
Brittany S.
The Dole peaches and cream parfait is a great healthier dessert choice. I enjoy the fruit mixed with the delicious cream parfait. It is a fun snack and tastes great. Children often loves these as they are sweeter than the original fruit cups. I recommend trying these!
Bethany R.
Frostburg, MD
I love these! They have a great taste! We buy them all the time! A must have in our household. The fruit is great tasting and the creme is great too! They are great headed a little or cold!