Dole® Paradise Blend 100% Juice 59 fl. oz. Carton uploaded by JANYA S.

BY DOLE

• I've never seen this before and might have to try to look for it. I...1 Answers
  • Do you think this would be a good mixer for drinks ? 2 Answers
  • Interested in trying this out. What fruit flavor would you say come...1 Answers
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA
This juice is a tropically flavored drug. Dole Paradise Blend is like an island in a bottle that you can't stop drinking no matter how hard you try. It's the perfect price, delicious and the perfect mixer for fun drinks. I def recommend it to anyone that wants a great juice on a budget.
Rosita L.
Rosita L.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DRINK.!!! It's so good. You must try this. When you do, you will be saying the same thing. It's great. It's sweet but it doesn't feel like you're drinking sugar. Has a great blunder tropical fruits. It's like a vacation and a cup! I'm good.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
My mouth is watering just looking at the picture! I love Dole juices. They always taste so fresh and definitely not too sugary like some juices can be. I love mixing it with sprite! It just gives it a little zing!
Linsey C.
Linsey C.
Menifee, CA
This juice is very good definitely give the kids the taste is very tropical definitely affordable definitely met my expectations not expensive at all will definitely purchase again youshould go out and buy this
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca
This is a great combination of flavones I purchased a box and I love them they are refreshing they are also affordable and you can take it with you anywhere you go. Gym, car, walks. Very refreshing as well
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
I absolutely love this juice! The best thing about it is you can throw it in a smoothie and it'll sweeten it just enough to where you won't have to add sugar. It's also very good on its own.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Calhoun, GA
I enjoy all flavors of of Dole juices. They are all very good. My kids enjoy them so much they take a small can for lunch daily. I love that my local store carries it and it is affordable.
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
These juices are great alone or they go really well with smoothies. The mixed fruits make the vegetables and the taste of vegetables disappear making a delicious drink and a healthy one.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
This is a perfect Jude when you are craving something sweet but don't want to break your diet! I prefer fruity things rather than chocolate, but that's just me! This is a kid pleaser!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Fremont, CA
This Dole juice is absolutely delicious! The flavor combination that have come up with is so tasty! I love anything with pineapple in it!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Do you think this would be a good mixer for drinks ?
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I've never seen this before and might have to try to look for it. Is it good? What does it taste like? And any ideas where I might be able to find it?
Desi W.
Desi W.
Lenore, WV
Interested in trying this out. What fruit flavor would you say comes out the most in this?