Dole Paradise Blend 100% Juice uploaded by JANYA S.

BY DOLE

Our Smooth And Delicious Paradise Blend Is A Great Way For You To Take A Tropical Flavored Break With The Light Taste Of Carrot Juice.

Filtered Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) And Beta Carotene.

• I've never seen this before and might have to try to look for it....1 Answers
  • Do you think this would be a good mixer for drinks ? 2 Answers
  • Interested in trying this out. What fruit flavor would you say co...1 Answers
Ingrid M.
Redlands , CA
I was kind of iffy about this because it’s orange but oh my goodness is it delicious!! It’s affordable and most stores usually have a deal for them which is when I get them. I like that it’s yummy and refreshing.
Kelsey P.
I can never get enough of this juice! It is the perfect blend and consistency (like a juicy nectar that's not too thick but has a good mouth feel). I usually don't even like to share it when it's bought. Honestly if it wasn't a juice make for consumption, I PROBABLY WOULD bathe in it (I know that seems a little strange but I think it would feel good,it definitely smells wonderful, and I like to think it would do wonders for my skin BUT I'm just dreaming crazily. I think that would be my version of taking a luxury bath, like how some celebrities were noted for taking a bath in expensive champagnes.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
My daughter loves this juice. It tastes so good and its a lot healthier than all the syrup based juices I've tried. I'm a repeat consumer and I love this! We always have to buy at least 3 in one shopping trip because it goes so fast in my house. I buy it all the time, you guys should try it.
Christina N.
I love love love this drink! I can drink it by itself, throw it in to make a quick smoothie and/or use it as chase as I sip on my Ciroc! It's sweet! So if you want to use it to make a smoothie... don't put too much (especially if you're trying to be healthy) If not, drink away!! 😛
Whitley R.
Exeter
A great medley of flavor! If you are looking to switch up your average morning beverage I'd recommend trying out some of the concoctions dole has to offer. The options are definitely there and keep you wanting to try the next one.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
This is so great!  I feel like I am on vacation when I drink this with my bagel in the morning.  It has such good flavor and meets my expectations and more.  The packaging is so pretty also.  It just feels like a sunny day.  I recommend these for sure and I think you should run out and get some
Rosita L.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DRINK.!!! It's so good. You must try this. When you do, you will be saying the same thing. It's great. It's sweet but it doesn't feel like you're drinking sugar. Has a great blunder tropical fruits. It's like a vacation and a cup! I'm good.
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
for people that loves pineapple, this is a must try, because its really healthy for you, and its also not that sour, it taste a little sweeter , so im pretty sure i am not the only one who will love this pineapple juice, so yea, definitely gonna purchase it.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
My mouth is watering just looking at the picture! I love Dole juices. They always taste so fresh and definitely not too sugary like some juices can be. I love mixing it with sprite! It just gives it a little zing!
Lucy P.
This is a perfect Jude when you are craving something sweet but don't want to break your diet! I prefer fruity things rather than chocolate, but that's just me! This is a kid pleaser!
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Do you think this would be a good mixer for drinks ?
Desi W.
Lenore, WV
Interested in trying this out. What fruit flavor would you say comes out the most in this?
Taylor T.
I've never seen this before and might have to try to look for it. Is it good? What does it taste like? And any ideas where I might be able to find it?