BY DOLE

Grown with love and care, our nutritious mix of sliced organic strawberries, sliced bananas, blueberries, and kale perfectly blend together to make any smoothie taste great.

Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
There is not as much in the bag as I thought there would be. The bag was filled half with air, and only half with fruit and veggies. It is much cheaper to buy a grocery store brand bag of frozen fruit and freeze your own kale. The idea of this was nice but you can definitely do better for the price.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I really enjoyed this blend of berries and kale for my smoothies. I haven’t repurchased though due to how expensive they are and the fact that you do not get a whole lot in the bag. I have found that my local grocery makes an off brand version for much cheaper. The fruit and kale was really delicious though!
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
I'm in love With all the dole products, they are smooth taste great and gets my vitamin intake in and always 0 added sugar