BeveragesJuiceDole
Organic Mixed Berries

Dole Organic Mixed Berries

by Dole

Grown with love and care, organic strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries unite for a combination of sweet, juicy, all natural flavor.

Are these good? Or should I just freeze my own berries?
How good are these? Always wanted to try with making smoothies ?
What is your favorite smoothie recipe to use with these berries?
Start your review of Dole Organic Mixed Berries!
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
Dole is the number one household brand for prepackaged fruit, and for good reason. They make sure that many delicious varieties of frozen berries are easily and readily available at a majority of local grocery stores. Their brand is known for quality, although it isn’t always the most affordable and that sometimes convinces me to go with another brand instead. They are quite delicious though, every single piece of fruit is always sweet and perfectly ripe. I love using these in smoothies, they give me a great tasty boost of energy in the morning. I do recommend these mixed berries if you need quality frozen fruit!
Brianne S.
Greeley, CO
My fiancé and I love to make smoothies with Dole Mixed berries, they’re super affordable and don’t have any preservatives. They’re also a great value for how much comes in each bag.
k L.
i love mixed berries!! I usually freeze the bag so I can put in smoothies whenever. I usually buy this brand if I am not at Trader Joe's or another health store. easy to use, just scoop and eat how you like. definitely will buy again, I would suggest filling the bags a little more, but great healthy, product!!!
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
I buy these to make smoothies. They are really good for that. There fruit always have a nice taste
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Siempre me gusta tenerlas en mi congelador ya sea para helados caseros o para jugos, son un snack saludable!
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Dole mixed berries are great for smoothies, yogurt, pies, or just as a snack with a little sweetener. The resealable bag is convenient and you don’t have to worry about freezer burn. If I catch these on sale I like to stock up.
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband and I enjoy making smoothies in our nutra bullet and we always turn to Dole frozen fruit to make them! They always have a fresh taste and it's such a healthy treat!
Lisa B.
Lawley, AL
Excellent taste. Also fresh tasting. Goes great in cereal or for dessert toppings. Many different recipes. Want a little added extra flavor add a spoonful of coowhip.i certainly plan on trying again. It's very affordable. I recommend you try them to. .
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Dole mixed berries to mix in smoothies, they are tasty and convenient. I also use these as a drink garnish in water, punch, and spritzers. They give a a good kick of flavor to any drink and add a pretty accent for parties.
Mary L.
Warren, OH
Nothing is like fresh fruit but these work great for smoothies and some bake goods. Love the mixed