BY DOLE

Our Family Tradition Is Simple: Bring The Sweetest, Juiciest, Sun-ripened Fruit From The Farm To Your Home, And That's Exactly What We've Been Doing For Over Four Generations.

Organic Mango, Organic White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Dole Organic is by far the best fruit in cups/cans. It comes in 100% fruit juice and is very healthy with lots of nutrients for the kids I pack these for snack time!
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good for a snack. I, myself, and my baby eat this when we are on the go and we both enjoy the taste and the natural juice
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Mango chunks are so good I prefer a normal mango but with the cups it's easier to just grab and go ya know? Haha
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Always a nice snack break that doesn’t make you feel too bad, like eating white bread or chocolate.
Sarah A.
Cranston, RI
Fresh fruit is always best but these are great when mango isn't available. The portability is great for lunches and hiking snacks!