Dole Orange Strawberry Banana 100% Juice uploaded by Charnita F.Dole Orange Strawberry Banana 100% Juice uploaded by Lara J.

BY DOLE

Your Whole Family Will Love This Robust And Refreshing Juice With The Sweet Flavor Of Oranges Balanced By Bananas And Delicious Strawberries.Your Whole Family Will Love This Robust And Refreshing Juice With The Sweet Flavor Of Oranges Balanced By Bananas And Delicious Strawberries.

Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Banana Puree, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C And Strawberry Juice Concentrate.Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Clarified Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Banana Puree, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C And Strawberry Juice Concentrate.

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I get this at Walmart and it's delicious! I love that there is no added sugar since that's NOT good for my PCOS. This is great for smoothies, juice cocktails/concoctions, or just by itself. You can taste all of the flavors but the orange and banana are the most prominent to me.
Brandon P.
Dracut
Stop what you’re doing!!!
this is THE juice!!! There is NO other juice who’s flavor is so tantalizingly scrumptious, your taste buds will do the chi-cha and dance right off your tongue with fruity, tangy pleasureful delight! The heavenly luscious flavors of fresh, Florida oranges, juicy strawberries come together with the delightful sweetness of bananas to create the juice that Jesus Christ himself sent down for us as a gift  Dole 100% Juice Orange Strawberry Banana
Brandon P.
Dracut
Stop what you’re doing!!!
this is THE juice!!! There is NO other juice who’s flavor is so tantalizingly scrumptious, your taste buds will do the chi-cha and dance right off your tongue with fruity, tangy pleasureful delight! The heavenly luscious flavors of fresh, Florida oranges, juicy strawberries come together with the delightful sweetness of bananas to create the juice that Jesus Christ himself sent down for us as a gift  Dole Orange Strawberry Banana 100% Juice
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I have only purchased this once but my kids love this juice, and it is great in holiday punches. I think it is a little sugary but they get to have it on occasion so it balances out. Flavor is delicious. I would buy again.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Love the flavor. One 8 ounce glass provides my children with two servings of fruit. It has 100% vitamin C, which is great for the kids. They’re usually always on sale so the price is always great. I recommend.
Heather M.
This juice is amazing and full of nutrition! I really miss drinking it after our store quit carrying it, but I was also diagnosed with a strawberry allergy, so it all worked out.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Courtney H.
morton
This is so good. I love all these fruits together. I got them just to try and I was very pleased with the quality and flavor. Will for sure be purchasing again soon. ❤️❤️
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
This is my all time favorite juice. I am SO disappointed that I can not find this flavor where I live anymore. 😔 all the flavors mesh perfectly. I love this juice on its own but my favorite way to use it is in a smoothie. Very tasty drink just wish all of my local stores wouldn't have discontinued it.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
The orange banana juice taste amazing, I really love the taste. I do not think that it needs to improve anything. The value is great, compared to other brands this one makes it to the top. I recommend it.