Dole Nutrition Plus Shakers Smoothie Yellow Power Pineapple Mango with Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Sharon P.Dole Nutrition Plus Shakers Smoothie Yellow Power Pineapple Mango with Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Sharon P.Dole Nutrition Plus Shakers Smoothie Yellow Power Pineapple Mango with Sweet Potato & Carrot uploaded by Sharon P.

BY DOLE #60 in Nutritional Drinks

Dole® Nutrition Plus™ Yellow Power Pineapple Mango with Sweet Potato & Carrot
Shakers® Smoothie.
New!
Just add juice and shake.
Vitamin C.
Fruit & veggie smoothie with Greek yogurt.
Straw not included.
Grade A. see more...

• I am a fan of mango and sweet fruity drinks, is this one sweet or...3 Answers
Angela G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This dole nutrition plus, shakers are the bomb! I like them because I don't have to blend n chop. It's very easy. Just pick your favorite juice add it to the shaker and shake! I also give it to my daughter.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my first time trying one of the dole shakers after seeing them in the store and I have to say I'm disappointed. the consistency of the shake is really what brings it down to a 2 star rating. for lack of a better word it feels gritty when I drink it. despite shaking the hell out of it pre juice and post juice. probably won't try again
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Clever idea especially when you're on the run. Not so good in execution. I've tried mixing with both water and juice but the consistency still has a grainy texture.
Kenzi M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these shakers! Easiest and most delicious way to get my veggies. This one isn't my FAVORITE flavor but I do like it. Surprisingly Cranberry juice works better with it than Orange Juice.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I WAS NOT QUITE SURE ABOUT TRYING THIS FLAVOR, BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. JUST MIXING IT WITH A JUICE THAT OVER POWERS A FLAVOR YOU DON'T CARE FOR HELPS.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Of the tree flavors I bought, this was my favorite. It tastes sweet and tangy sort of like sunny delight but you can clearly taste the carrot. It's nice.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
If I could give it -5 * I would.This stuff doesn't look like this at all! I followed all directions filled it velow the fill line for max thickness, and it looks like a a frothy mess and taste Nasty
Oriana D.
Burlington, VT
Delicious, and I like it because I am delicate to eat but it is very good quality and I love it
Takesha W.
savannah, GA
I am a fan of mango and sweet fruity drinks, is this one sweet or does it leave a bitter taste in your mouth?