Dole Nutrition Plus Shakers Red Power Strawberry Raspberry With Red Beet & Purple Carrot

BY DOLE

Say "Bye Bye Blender" With New Dole® Nutrition Plus Fruit & Veggie Shakers Power Smoothies - The Easy, Nutritious Way To Enjoy A Great Tasting, Real Fruit & Veggie Smoothie Any Time Of Day. Just Add Your Favorite Juice And Shake! \

Fruit (Strawberries, Raspberries), Water, Grade A Milk, Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A & E Premix, Chicory Root Fiber, Natural Flavors, Purple Carrot Puree, Pectin, Red Beet Puree, Stabilizer (Tapioca Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Citrus Fiber), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), And Yogurt Cultures.

• Anyone know the carbs in this? I want to try it but have to watch...2 Answers
Julie B.
Enjoy the taste, surprisingly! I am extremely picky and never eat any veggies, but I do not notice them in this drink. I mixed mine with Diet Cran-Apple and taste good. I do question if the hard balls in it are part of the fiber listed in the ingredients or what that could be. I might would have like to have been prepared for that!
Kenzi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am an EXTREMELY picky eater so I really enjoy drinking this to help me get my fruit and veggies in. This taste so delicious you never notice how good it is for you. lol Highly recommend it!
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
OUT OF ALL THE DOLE SHAKERS THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE THE STRAWBERRIES IN IT. THE BEST PART IS THAT IT IS MADE WITH REAL FRUIT AND VEGGIES. AMAZING AND QUICK DRINKS.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Yum! Keep them frozen and pull them out of the freezer before work and just add juice! The red version is awesome - it keeps me going. It can also be a great mid-day snack.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Anyone know the carbs in this? I want to try it but have to watch my carb intake!