BY DOLE

From The #1 Brand In Single Serve Cups, Dole® Introduces New Dole No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls, Offering An Ideal On-the-go Healthy Snack For The Entire Family. Dole No Sugar Added Fruit Bowls Are The Only No Sugar Added Fruit Cups That Contain No Artificial Sweeteners. They Are Packed In Water And Sweetened With Monk Fruit Concentrate. Known For Its Sweetness, Monk Fruits Are Concentrated To Create Sweeteners For Products As An Alternative To Artificial Sweeteners.

Fruit (Pineapple, Peaches, Pears, Cherries [Red #3 Color]), Water, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
These fruit cups are tasty especially since they have no additional sugar added. These are great on the go for adults and children. They’re at a decent price point and are even tasty in morning shakes! Def worth a try.
Ekaterini S.
I bought it few days ago at key food it doesn't have a lot of sugar just enought to taste good ,but is difficult to open the package without spliting everywhere so maybe they should do a bigger cup cause is so annoying when you are trying to open it.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
My daughter loves taking this for lunch and all my kids love having it as a snack. Super easy way to make sure they get their fruits in for the day and no clean up!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Love these and currently have three packages in my fridge! It is sweet and a great fast snack. I love the whole blend but the cherries are my favorite!
Alea B.
Both my toddler and I love these fruit cups. I love that I can give them to him and not worry about extra sugar being added to his snacks
Carambola N.
Trumbull, CT
What I love about this fruit cups is NO SUGAR ADDED. I know my daughter isn’t getting any added sugar. Peace of mind!

Walmart