BY DOLE

4 oz cups All natural fruit Rich in vitamin C Kosher 2009 Chefs Best Taste Award 80 calories per serving see more...

Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
There are so many ways to eat Dole Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup...my mom used to mix it in cottage cheese as a snack when i was a kid, killer over vanilla frozen yogurt...i have never had it in plain yogurt but i bet it would be good as well...also mixed into Jell-O before it firms up might be a great way for kids to get them to eat the fruit...but it's super good on it's own too. love these. especially to take to work as a snack or a dessert with lunch. so super refreshing when it's chilled. love it.
ashley k.
I love Dole Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup. They are the perfect item to keep on hand for lunches or snacks. I like to make sure I have them in the pantry because they last longer than fresh fruit, but I still feel like I am eating healthy.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
This is the perfect on the go, sweet and low calorie snack. I bring these when I go to work and it makes it easy to get something to satisfy my craving without the sugar and calories of candy
Shelby H.
I have a pollen allergy and it causes me to not be able to eat fresh fruit so I always have this fruit in the house and I can say this has the best flavor!
Bedford, NH
I like these but other times I don't, Sometimes the syrup is too sweet for me or the fruit just doesn't taste good, but it's good for a quick snack
Jeanine P.
I love adding it to the Jell-O. kids love it, you can eat them like that, with ice cream, Jell-O, WHATEVER! always fresh and great price
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
These are a great on the go snack for work! The light syrup option is a healthier alternative to the original but still tastes great!
Allie C.
My husband get a Dole cup
in his lunch everyday. A great way to sneak in his serving of fruit while still feeling like a kid!
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Good to pack in your kids school lunches. Fruity but they won't even know they are actually eating. Has a nice sweet taste!
Ginny S.
Enid, OK
Easy go to snack for the kids. Still really healthy and you don't have to feel bad about giving them to your children.
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?