BY DOLE

4 oz cups All natural fruit Rich in vitamin C Kosher 2009 Chefs Best Taste Award 80 calories per serving see more...

Sheril F.
Umatilla, FL
There are so many ways to eat Dole Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup...my mom used to mix it in cottage cheese as a snack when i was a kid, killer over vanilla frozen yogurt...i have never had it in plain yogurt but i bet it would be good as well...also mixed into Jell-O before it firms up might be a great way for kids to get them to eat the fruit...but it's super good on it's own too. love these. especially to take to work as a snack or a dessert with lunch. so super refreshing when it's chilled. love it.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
This is the perfect on the go, sweet and low calorie snack. I bring these when I go to work and it makes it easy to get something to satisfy my craving without the sugar and calories of candy
Shelby H.
I have a pollen allergy and it causes me to not be able to eat fresh fruit so I always have this fruit in the house and I can say this has the best flavor!
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
I love adding it to the Jell-O. kids love it, you can eat them like that, with ice cream, Jell-O, WHATEVER! always fresh and great price
Allie C.
My husband get a Dole cup
in his lunch everyday. A great way to sneak in his serving of fruit while still feeling like a kid!
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Good to pack in your kids school lunches. Fruity but they won't even know they are actually eating. Has a nice sweet taste!
Ginny S.
Enid, OK
Easy go to snack for the kids. Still really healthy and you don't have to feel bad about giving them to your children.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Dole mixed fruit is a good snack and great for kids lunches. It's usually on sale and they carry different varieties.
Bedford, NH
I like these but other times I don't, Sometimes the syrup is too sweet for me or the fruit just doesn't taste good, but it's good for a quick snack
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester, NY
Favorite fruit and easy to pack in your bag for a snack at work or school! I also suggest the Jell-O fruit bowls.
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?