BY DOLE

Now You Can Enjoy Dole® Mixed Fruit In A Sugar Free Cherry Gel That'll Go Where You Go. And, These Convenient Plastic Containers Include Peel-off Lids, So They're Easy-to-open.

Tosha C.
I love these fruit cups! They taste great & they are easy for my kids to take on the go! The price is reasonable also! The variety of the different fruit combinations is also a plus! When buying fruit this is my go to!
Nelly C.
I absolutely love this product and is one of my favorite among the fruit in gel cups. The peach in the strawberry gel is a perfect combination of flavors and at the same time an amazing contrast in taste. This is a great addition to have in your lunches or just to snack on.
Christina B.
Perfect combination of Jell-O and fruit! Super good for a snack for kids and adults or just to include in a lunch. Yummy! :)
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer the mixed fruit in the syrup, but the jelly is pretty good too. It's a great snack, especially for kids.
Yasmina V.
Hialeah, FL
Fruit always taste nice & not too soggy. Very easy to carry around for a snack on the go!
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
The fruit always tastes perfect its never to soggy. Great for lunch and on the go.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I make sure we are stocked up on these all the time. Everybody in my family are obsessed with these, I LOVE them, maybe a lil too much lol. I can't see how anyone WOULDN'T LOVE these!? I have tried the Jello ones before and wow, big difference, don't even come close to these. These Dole Gel cups have delicious juicy chunks of real fruit and the gel is just as tasty and fruity. A real treat for my taste buds. They come in so many different flavors and different types of fruit, I love them all!
Laiba T.
I always buy this every time I run out. I think its a great snack and my whole family is obsessed with this. Theres a variety of flavors to choose from. give it a try!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Really good! The jelly is good and so is the fruit. Perfect for lunches, or just as a snack at home