BY DOLE

Offers grab 'n go convenience with an included fork 100% natural, quality fruit packed in a snack-sized cup. Mixed fruit in 100% fruit juice is ready to eat with no refrigeration required. Convenient containers with peel-off lids for easy opening. Dole Fruit Cups, Mixed Fruit, 7 Oz, Carton Of 12 is one of many Fruit Cups & Snacks available through Office Depot. Made by Dole. see more...

Joi H.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
These are not very good for kids. They have a lot of sugar in them. I usually pour the juice out of them and eat. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to a friend. I would also make sure they watch the sugar intake.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA
I live this product .its very delicious c: my nephews love this go to fruit. They're able to take it anywhere
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these fruit cups so much, especially when you eat them after they've been in the fridge. They're so good and can become addicting so watch out.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I just love this Dole Mixed Fruit besides the taste I also like it because it is a grab 'n go to eat it anywhere you want to snack on
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Richmond , VA
Foodie Expert
Very practical. I love it and it's easy to pack for school lunches. Healthy and simple- my fave
Hope B.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
These are great for being able to take fresh fruit to work in a easy to open cup. I can pop this in the fridge and keep it cool and then eat it when I am ready. The taste is great and fresh.
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
My favorite! Such a great thing to have around the house if you're always in a rush. Perfect to just grab and go.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
St. John's, NL
Foodie Expert
Such a good snack to grab and go. I had these a lot growing up as they are healthy and they taste pretty good.