BY DOLE

Dole® Mixed Fruit In 100% Juice Brings The Freshness Of Dole Fruit Together With 100% Juice For A Delicious Taste!while Other Mixed Fruit Cups Contain Fruit In Syrup Or With Artificial Sweeteners, Dole Mixed Fruit Contains Real Fruit In Real Fruit Juice.These Refreshing Treats Have 80 Calories, No Fat And 45 Percent Of The Recommended Daily Allowance Of Vitamin C.

White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Pineapple, Peaches, Pears, Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

• "Great deal&love how you get 16 cups for a great price!" in 1 review
Abigail J.
Houston
I like that this is juice and not syrup. My kids love them. They will usually have 1 a day. I like that they are already in a container that way I just give them a spoon. The older kids can just drink it right out of the container.
Chandra G.
Great snack for kids and even adults also very handy for something to eat on the go. Not as good as fresh fruits but they definitely don't lack in the flavor department. These are better eaten after being refrigerated but I've consumed them right off the shelf. Recommend everyone to try them.
mary v.
Austin
The dole mixed fruits in 100% fruit juice is my favorites. It is good for when your favorite fruit is not in season. I like that it doesn't have a super sweet syrup like some other brands do . This dole fruit is for sure my favorite mixed fruits.
Beth B.
Schererville
These were a staple piece in our cabinets. My mom would pack one in our lunches everyday. I love these not only because they’re delicious, but because it brings back so many great memories!!
Blessed H.
Atlanta
These are not very good for kids. They have a lot of sugar in them. I usually pour the juice out of them and eat. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to a friend. I would also make sure they watch the sugar intake.
kailyn G.
I always make sure I buy these for when I go to school. They keep me awake, and going. It has a great flavor. I would not recommend eating these everyday since they carry a lot of sugar in them
Sheril F.
There are so many ways to eat Dole Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup...my mom used to mix it in cottage cheese as a snack when i was a kid, killer over vanilla frozen yogurt...i have never had it in plain yogurt but i bet it would be good as well...also mixed into Jell-O before it firms up might be a great way for kids to get them to eat the fruit...but it's super good on it's own too. love these. especially to take to work as a snack or a dessert with lunch. so super refreshing when it's chilled. love it.
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
These fruit cups are yummy and make a great and easy snack. Individual and disposable packaging makes it great for kids to. Don't have to worry about losing your Rubbermaid containers. Also great mixed in with cottage cheese for a tasty lunch.
ashley k.
I love Dole Mixed Fruit In Light Syrup. They are the perfect item to keep on hand for lunches or snacks. I like to make sure I have them in the pantry because they last longer than fresh fruit, but I still feel like I am eating healthy.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
These are great for being able to take fresh fruit to work in a easy to open cup. I can pop this in the fridge and keep it cool and then eat it when I am ready. The taste is great and fresh.
Danna E.
Has anyone tried this at room the pasture ?
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
What's your favorite way to eat this?

Kohl's