Dole Mixed Berry Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie Shakers uploaded by Ashley Z.

BY DOLE

Say "bye bye blender" with new DOLE Mixed Berry Smoothie Shakers- the easy, nutritious way to enjoy a great tasting, real fruit smoothie any time of day. Just add your favorite juice and shake! Mixed Berry Smoothie Shakers, made with all natural fruit and real yogurt, are a fun way to add healthy fruit and yogurt to your diet. Mixed Berry Smoothie Shakers contain Pre & Probiotics (live and active cultures), are a good source of calcium and are nutritionally fortified with an extra boost of protein.

Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Great concept, poorly executed. Pretty good, flavor-wise (I mix it with Trader Joes peach juice!). Unfortunately the fruit is all in a frozen clump that sticks to the bottom and takes far longer than 5 minutes to break up. I bought these to grab and go for work, which doesn't work out, because I need to hack at it with a knife...which I can't do while driving. :(
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Dole Shakers are DELICIOUS! This one is my favorite because I actually really like that there are chunks of fruit. It tastes fresh and home-made. These are great for on the go and make for a great alternative for grabbing a bagel or fast food when you're in a rush. Usually the grocery stores have deals on them too like 3/$5 or something like that. They're reasonably priced, quick on the go, and very yummy!
April W.
My fav all time smoothie drink & love that they are only 2 bucks or less at walmart . I buy 7 or so a week and they are usually gone within a few days cause even my kids love them which is rare cause they are a little picky but I'm glad they love them plus they are getting something good for them.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It actually turned out to be good! I really like it. I just wish it was more cooler and thicker. It's quick and healthy! It worked great for me on mornings going to class.
Kenzi M.
Love all the Dole Shakers! This one is wonderful! Great flavor and terrific for those mornings when you are on the go. Only thing I don't like about this one is the chunks of fruit instead of blended more like the others.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
I love these things! They taste really good and are very quick and easy, great to take on the go! I could have these all the time