Dole Mixations Pineapple Mango uploaded by Melisa S.

BY DOLE

Escape To The Tropics With One Bite Of This Pineapple Mango Blend, Delight In The Refreshing Pineapple-mango Sauce And Enjoy The Real Pineapple Pieces Bursting With Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Danya R.
Auburndale, FL
These have an applesauce consistency with random bits of pineapple. When I first tried them I didn't like them however if frozen they taste really good. I usually love the mango pineapple combination so I was disappointed that I didn't love these.
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
OK so I was really excited to try these! I bought then yesterday and finally tried them. I was not impressed! They leave an awful after taste. And the consistency? Well it's like eating baby food. They are very disappointing!
Kay H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
LOVE THESE. Not too expensive, simple packaging, however a little hard to find sometimes. I typically buy these from Target. I really love that these are not in the super sweet "fruit gel" (whatever that is).
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I love the mixed fruit their heathy juicy good amount for a snack plus pineapple and mango great combo gotta love