Dole Mixations Pineapple Mango uploaded by Melisa S.

BY DOLE

Escape To The Tropics With One Bite Of This Pineapple Mango Blend, Delight In The Refreshing Pineapple-mango Sauce And Enjoy The Real Pineapple Pieces Bursting With Flavor.

Danya R.
Auburndale , FL
These have an applesauce consistency with random bits of pineapple. When I first tried them I didn't like them however if frozen they taste really good. I usually love the mango pineapple combination so I was disappointed that I didn't love these.
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
LOVE THESE. Not too expensive, simple packaging, however a little hard to find sometimes. I typically buy these from Target. I really love that these are not in the super sweet "fruit gel" (whatever that is).
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
OK so I was really excited to try these! I bought then yesterday and finally tried them. I was not impressed! They leave an awful after taste. And the consistency? Well it's like eating baby food. They are very disappointing!
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I love the mixed fruit their heathy juicy good amount for a snack plus pineapple and mango great combo gotta love