Dole Mango Chunks uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY DOLE #7 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Mango Is Harvested At The Peak Of The Season To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Delicate Piece Is Washed, Perfectly Cut And Ready To Eat.

Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I’ve known the dole brand since forever. I’m from Oahu so I frequently visited the dole plantation. The mangos always have a nice sweet taste. But the price can be a bit high. You can buy off brand for cheaper and still taste the same.
Jane B.
These are great for snacks and making smoothies. If you have these, a half banana, almond milk, and vanilla protein powder, you've got yourself a great breakfast! I would totally recommend, even though I usually tend to buy fresh fruit! I love Dole.
Hayley D.
I love putting a few of these in a bowl and leaving them out for a little while and eating them as a bed time snack! Frozen mangos are amazing! I love them and highly recommend. They last a while because they're frozen too!
Judy D.
Elyria, OH
Love to make smoothies with some frozen mango chunks! Pair these with frozen pineapple chunks and some Greek yogurt for a perfect refreshing smoothie that tastes just like something you'd pay 6 dollars for.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Im all about fruits! Recently give been working out again and tried getting healthier eating habits and replacing regular chips to less greasy and more healthier ones. I'm not changing dramatically but slowly changing the way I eat. Now I've algo gotten hooked to fruit. I like grabbing the ones that come in cups so I take them to school and eat them for lunch. . I usually buy a lot with coupons and everyone at my house has been loving them. These mango ones and the peach ones are great! It's totally worh it and a plus is that they are very very very inexpensive! Really recommend this and their yummy.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Mango is my favorite fruit, and I used these recently for my breakfast smoothie bowls. The bag is pretty small, and there are about three smoothies worth in the bag, if it's just a mango smoothie. Only thing is it isn't sweet like I would expect a mango to be. The taste was kind of dull, so I have to add more sweetener than usual. After that it was amazing.
Kyra H.
Savoy, IL
These are just wonderful! Mangoes are my absolute favorite, and these frozen ones are great for eating them on thee go without the mess (thawed of course) I like to enjoy these while I'm out on the beach in a nice container. Really feels like I'm on an island. They are also great in yogurt or when making frozen drinks. Very inexpensive as well.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
These go really well in smoothies. They taste great and when they thaw they look like real mango pieces, unlike some other frozen brands I have tried. They break down well in a blender, and come in small enough sizes that you don't have to break them up before blending.
Kimberly B.
Loganville, GA
Yessss for these mango chunks! They are so perfect to put in your smoothie. Being that mangoes are so hard to cut and actually get a lot out of I love buying these. I don't have to worry about them going bad, they're easily accessible, and they have a resealable bag. They're perfect!
Beverly G.
Fredericksburg, VA
I use these for Mango salsa, mango smoothies and to just plain eat! They are sweet, flavorful and retain their texture! I use them more than fresh mango because of their consistent good flavor and reasonable price!