Dole Mango Chunks uploaded by Richa J.Dole Mango Chunks uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY DOLE #5 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Mango Is Harvested At The Peak Of The Season To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Delicate Piece Is Washed, Perfectly Cut And Ready To Eat.

Leslie N.
I love these frozen mango chunks by Dole! Being from south Florida, I grew up where mangos were grown every summer, even in the tree in our front yard. These are perfect for during the year when mangos are out of season and I can’t get fresh ones. I use these in my smoothies and they are so good!
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I’ve known the dole brand since forever. I’m from Oahu so I frequently visited the dole plantation. The mangos always have a nice sweet taste. But the price can be a bit high. You can buy off brand for cheaper and still taste the same.
Carita D.
To be honest I’m the type of person that always has fruit in the house, when it comes to frozen fruits I always go with the brand “Dole” because it’s not expensive and I never had problems with the fruit.
Sof m.
These are my go to when I don’t feel like cutting up a mango. My healthy “fast food” snack! They are so creamy and delicious, almost like a sorbet. Doesn’t have pits like the off brand chunks and they are all high quality fruits.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I bought these once to make my own flavored yogurt. It didn’t work out so I ended up uses these to make smoothies! They work great for smoothies! It tastes like a fresh mango. My favorite part is it takes the hassle out of peeling and slicing the mango. I recommend them!
Jane B.
These are great for snacks and making smoothies. If you have these, a half banana, almond milk, and vanilla protein powder, you've got yourself a great breakfast! I would totally recommend, even though I usually tend to buy fresh fruit! I love Dole.
Hayley D.
I love putting a few of these in a bowl and leaving them out for a little while and eating them as a bed time snack! Frozen mangos are amazing! I love them and highly recommend. They last a while because they're frozen too!
Judy D.
Cleveland , OH
Love to make smoothies with some frozen mango chunks! Pair these with frozen pineapple chunks and some Greek yogurt for a perfect refreshing smoothie that tastes just like something you'd pay 6 dollars for.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Im all about fruits! Recently give been working out again and tried getting healthier eating habits and replacing regular chips to less greasy and more healthier ones. I'm not changing dramatically but slowly changing the way I eat. Now I've algo gotten hooked to fruit. I like grabbing the ones that come in cups so I take them to school and eat them for lunch. . I usually buy a lot with coupons and everyone at my house has been loving them. These mango ones and the peach ones are great! It's totally worh it and a plus is that they are very very very inexpensive! Really recommend this and their yummy.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Mango is my favorite fruit, and I used these recently for my breakfast smoothie bowls. The bag is pretty small, and there are about three smoothies worth in the bag, if it's just a mango smoothie. Only thing is it isn't sweet like I would expect a mango to be. The taste was kind of dull, so I have to add more sweetener than usual. After that it was amazing.