BY DOLE #52 in Fruit

Dole® Mandarins in Orange Gel.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in vitamin C.
100 calories.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Chan C.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Foodie Expert
I love Mandarin for sure and i like that dove carry the gel kind! Tastes so sweet and good . Its affordable for sure . Always a repurchase
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
Grey amount of calories. Love to eat it as a snack. It's cheap to buy. You can buy them at a family dolllar, Walmart, or a near supermarket. It always give a bit of juice and I love mandarins. It's something kids can love to eat too.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
Yum yum yum! These are the best snack ever. After a long day, this is all I want
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Foodie Expert
They're mushy and weird and no just no. The jelly they're in isn't really a hard Jell-O it's more like a thick hair gel texture. Very strange, I'd rather just eat a mandarin.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Love dole fruit packs. They are delicious! Its usually a light snack that won't make you stuffed but will do the trick and hold you off until your next meal
Diana M.
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo
Most people would think these belong in a kids lunch bag but i get these for myself for whenever I'm craving a sweet treat :) so yummy
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Foodie Expert
I love love love this! They have such a great taste and I love to drink the liquid it is sweet so to anyone who hates fruits and prefer sweets should try this since it is like your not even eating fruit!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Toronto
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these Mandarins in orange gel snack. I have always loved canned mandarins and to add them in an orange jelly.. best idea ever!

These make a great snack for both adults and children.
Kaela S.
Kaela S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
These are delicious and a perfect light snack that's full of flavor I definitely recommend trying this product if you haven't yet
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
These are my fav! My grandma who I grew up and lived with got really old and would refuse to eat and never had much of an appetite so my mom would buy her these and she would eat them lol It was so cute, I started eating them with her and they are delicious, now I buy them all the time and they make me think of her and put a smile on my face (my grandma passed away last year) I see why my grandma couldn't resist these! They are delicious, best snack ever! Refreshing, juicy and packed with plump full pieces of mandarin!