DOLE® Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup uploaded by Lauren D.

BY DOLE #7 in Canned Fruit

Everything you love about sweet Satsuma mandarin oranges, including recipe possibilities, you’ll love with DOLE® Canned Mandarin Oranges. Just peel the lid and eat.

DOLE® Mandarin Oranges. Simply DOLE. Higher Standards You Can Taste®.

Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Ever since I was a little kid I have always been a fan of Mandarin oranges. Sometimes I get the ones in the to go cups, but mostly I get these in the cans by Dole. Honestly , I won’t lie, I think they all taste the same except for when you get them in no syrup or with no sugar. That’s when they start to taste off. I really enjoy snacking on these , it’s a healthy snack option and they’re not that expensive at all. I definitely recommend these to everyone
Sasha K.
Dole Mandarin Oranges taste so sweet! It is soft, chewy and has real fruit! Great value! I eat it every couple of weeks when I don’t have outside fruit . I like the convenience of eating fruit on my own time. Not rushing to eat the fruit because it will rot . I would definitely recommend Dole Mandarin Oranges to everyone.
Tiffany P.
My daughter is absolutely in love with the Mandarin oranges. These are so good, and you never have to worry whether they're sweet or not, because they're always sweet. The dollar Mandarin oranges are ones that I would recommend! They're delicious & packed with loads of flavor!
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
For canned fruit, this is one of the more fresh varieties I’ve tried! I eat these a few times a month and they’re really good and strong in flavor. They have a relatively long shelf life so you don’t need to worry about eating them right away like you would with fresh fruit.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I used to feed these to my son when he was a little toddler. He loved them so much. He is older now and doesn't eat them as much. I like them myself. It is like the perfect little orange!! The syrup isn't too rich, and I love adding them to my fruit salads and other recipes!!
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
This is a great product. I love the taste of the oranges from this brand and I love that it is in light syrup so It's not as much sugar as some other brands. It is also a great price, and something my kids will eat as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
These are great to proportion out and take as snacks to work. I prefer them cold and always put them in a container to get cold before eating them. I like that they stay firm, not mushy, and that they have a good mandarins flavor even after having been canned.
Deborah S.
These are really good for can fruits, I use these in a fluff dessert recipe .They hold up well in the refrigerator for a few days after opening.I chill them in separate small plastic containers for my son to grab as a snack as well,really like the Dole brand.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Most of the time I go for fresh fruit, but there's just something about those tasty mandarin orange segments that makes me reach for the Dole can. I like the small sizes, good for a single serving. I usually drain the syrup off and just eat the fruit.
Skyler B.
Mandarin oranges in general are so good but this is the brand I grew up eating and I continue to eat to make myself feel healthy even tho it's probably high in sugar and everything else I eat is total garbage but whatever I guess lol whoopsssssssss
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you take these camping with you?

Target