DOLE® Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup uploaded by Lauren D.

BY DOLE #7 in Canned Fruit

Everything you love about sweet Satsuma mandarin oranges, including recipe possibilities, you’ll love with DOLE® Canned Mandarin Oranges. Just peel the lid and eat.

DOLE® Mandarin Oranges. Simply DOLE. Higher Standards You Can Taste®.

Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Ever since I was a little kid I have always been a fan of Mandarin oranges. Sometimes I get the ones in the to go cups, but mostly I get these in the cans by Dole. Honestly , I won’t lie, I think they all taste the same except for when you get them in no syrup or with no sugar. That’s when they start to taste off. I really enjoy snacking on these , it’s a healthy snack option and they’re not that expensive at all. I definitely recommend these to everyone
Tiffany P.
My daughter is absolutely in love with the Mandarin oranges. These are so good, and you never have to worry whether they're sweet or not, because they're always sweet. The dollar Mandarin oranges are ones that I would recommend! They're delicious & packed with loads of flavor!
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
For canned fruit, this is one of the more fresh varieties I’ve tried! I eat these a few times a month and they’re really good and strong in flavor. They have a relatively long shelf life so you don’t need to worry about eating them right away like you would with fresh fruit.
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
This is a great product. I love the taste of the oranges from this brand and I love that it is in light syrup so It's not as much sugar as some other brands. It is also a great price, and something my kids will eat as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
These are great in a nice light fruit juice that is easy to drain completely. I love to eat these and give them to my kids plain or use them in cooking or making desserts. Very affordable and easy to find in my local store wherever i am. Totally recommend. The flavor is natural and right on where it should be
Deborah S.
These are really good for can fruits, I use these in a fluff dessert recipe .They hold up well in the refrigerator for a few days after opening.I chill them in separate small plastic containers for my son to grab as a snack as well,really like the Dole brand.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Most of the time I go for fresh fruit, but there's just something about those tasty mandarin orange segments that makes me reach for the Dole can. I like the small sizes, good for a single serving. I usually drain the syrup off and just eat the fruit.
Skyler B.
Mandarin oranges in general are so good but this is the brand I grew up eating and I continue to eat to make myself feel healthy even tho it's probably high in sugar and everything else I eat is total garbage but whatever I guess lol whoopsssssssss
Savannah C.
Burgin, KY
Mandarin oranges are my favorite canned fruits! Dole enhances their fruit products without drowning them in a heavy, sugary syrup which makes dole fruit the best fruit! Highly recommend to anyone without time to peel but are on the go always!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
My son loves these oranges. He thinks they are cute little baby oranges and really likes to eat them for an after school snack. I use them a lot in my salads as well as in my fruit salads. They are a great value and they taste really amazing. I would really recommend this brand.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you take these camping with you?

Target