Dole Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup uploaded by Lauren D.

BY DOLE

Dole® Mandarin Oranges in Light Syrup.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Good source of vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
If you are not using Mandarins for salads, saute chicken, or just dropping a few in the bottom of a glass with a layer of crushed ice and then maybe pomegranate or cranberry juice, you really need some changes. A staple here.
Janine C.
Nice plump little mandarins slices. they do have a slightly strange taste maybe from being in the can? my daughter loves them plain though and we love putting them on salads.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dole Mandarin oranges are always so delicious. These are perfect for on the go. If you don't have time to slice up a fresh orange, these are a great alternative.
Emily T.
Mandarin oranges are a favorite at my house. I like using the light syrup better. It's not as sweet, and I feel better about eating a whole can afterwards!
Stephanie N.
Yum yum! This product is great cold out of the can and in ambrosia salads. Kids love eating these little mandarins as you don't need to peel them.
Morgan M.
These are awesome! So sweet and tasty! Good for children to snack on as well as adults. I usually pack some with me everyday for work!
Lynn W.
I love mandarin oranges. I put these on my salads for a quick lunch. Not as healthy as fresh fruit, but nice for on the go.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Dole mandarin are so good they are a good snack and if your a fruit lover you'll love this fruit its sweet and sour yumm...
Noelle B.
Valrico, FL
These are so yummy. If you love mandarin oranges, you'll love these. Such a good snack and easy to eat.
Lauren D.
My favorite snack. I love to eat these when im craving some candy. I grab these right away.