BY DOLE

Dole Mandarin Oranges in 100% Fruit Juice: Kosher see more...

Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I love mandarin oranges, and tend to purchase these often.  At times, I would check the packaging of what I buy to see the ingredients and nutrition and such. Just recently, I was taken aback to see that these were MANUFACTURED IN CHINA. Since then, I have stopped buying them. I hope I can find something to substitute the Dole ones.
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
I really enjoyed this product. The juice was a tad bit too sweet for my liking, but my son LOVED it. I use it on my salads and also with my yogurt in the mornings. There are so many variations to using this product. If you like fruit that is versatile, get this one!
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
These are super sweet. I couldn't handle the over-bearing taste of them. They also feel slimy sitting in juice for so long. I guess I'd rather just eat fresh ones. I like the concept of being able to take them anywhere though. My grandmother swears by using them in fruit salad, so maybe that's the way to go!
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use these in a mandarin orange cake recipe and it's always a hit! My kids enjoy them as a snack and in lunchboxes as well. I would recommend these over a candy snack any day!
Erica S.
New Britain, CT
My daughter prefers these than the ones in a can.They taste fresh, sweet and are a great snack.Two thumbs up over here. Also we reuse the plastic jars for misc. items so a win/win for us both.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I love the Dole brand mandarin oranges. They are flavorful and perfect for a light snack. The jar is perfect if you would rather not peel them yourself.
Edith A.
Midland, TX
These are my favorite for me and my family. They taste amazing and are quite healthy. You can get them at most grocery stores. We get ours from Walmart.
Joy M.
Sandston, VA
I am literally obsessed with the snack it's so yummy and refreshing. In the summertime and definitely hits the spot
Emily S.
These taste amazing they aren't that expensive and last a long time. I can pretty much buy them every wagers I go