Dole® Mandarin Oranges in 100% Fruit Juice 16-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Sabrina P.

BY DOLE

Compact box equals eco-pantry friendly. see more...

• Is there any added sugar? How many grams does it have?1 Answers
  • How many calories per serving does it contain?1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried these with cottage cheese?1 Answers
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My house will forever be stocked with these fruit cups I always feel like they never last so I seriously stock like the world's about to end. I even have to hide them as well. They are just to good
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
These are so great I used to eat them everyday for lunch at school and now buy them as an adult for lunch! It's a great way to make sure you get fruit into your diet without having to cut up fruit and pack it for lunch. It's quick, easy, and tasty
Demeara H.
Douglasville, GA
Dole fruit cups are my very favorite fruit cups. Other product have"fruit juice" that taste very odd to me. I always get this for a snack. These are pretty healthy compared to chips and other snack. I would recommend these to anyone I know.
Aera K.
Oooh this is my favorite fruit cup! Mandarin oranges are the best :) it's sweet and a there's a bit of tart which I love :) it's perfect to pack on the way to school or work for a healthy snack!
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Loved these as a child, always a favorite in my lunch box..I'm 24 now and I still eat them for lunch or a snack. Other brands don't cut it and are to sryupy.
Carol F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of mandarin oranges. I love them in salads, with cottage cheese, or by themselves. They are great for lunches or an anytime snack.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Natural tartare,doesn't seem to have any added sugars or anything like that. Seems I'm eating the fruit right from the time it's picked! I love it!!!
Melissa M.
Westminster, CO
I pack these in my lunch almost daily. So yummy, and not too much syrup. Favorite mandarin oranges out there. Dole does it right!
Michelle A.
Perfect as a snack or a dessert, don't have to worry about peeling since its ready to eat. great alternative to candy or cookies.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughters love these and I do too! We go through a case in about two weeks! Just the perfect amount of sweetness and syrup.
Tabitha H.
Mandarin oranges are one of the few fruits my daughter will eat. I think others are too tart or sour for her. Any suggestions on some other fruit to try?
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone else tried these with cottage cheese?
Nayeli D.
How many calories per serving does it contain?
Jackie R.
Lynn, MA
Is there any added sugar? How many grams does it have?