Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Anya G.Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Ana A.Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Sabrina P.

BY DOLE

Dole® Mandarin Oranges In 100% Juice Bring The Freshness Of Dole Fruit Together With 100% Juice For A Fresh And Delicious Taste!while Other Mandarin Cups Contain Fruit In Syrup Or With Artificial Sweeteners, Dole Mandarin Oranges Contain Real Fruit In Real Fruit Juice.These Refreshing Treats Have 80 Calories, No Fat And 45 Percent Of The Recommended Daily Allowance Of Vitamin C.Each Package Contains Four Individually Sealed 4 Oz. Cups With Easy-to-open, Peel-off Lids.Enjoy Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Juice At Home, In The Office Or On-the-go.  They Are Perfect For A Quick Snack!look For All Eight Delicious Varieties Of Dole Fruit Bowls In 100% Juice In The Canned Fruit Aisle. Have Your Fruit In Fruit!

Mandarin Oranges, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

• Do you love these oranges?3 Answers
  • Is there any added sugar? How many grams does it have?1 Answers
  • How many calories per serving does it contain?1 Answers
Zavanda W.
My daughter and I just love Dole mandarin oranges a lot. I buy them for a snack for my daughter and it keeps her happy. Depending on the store can be pricey but we continue to buy as we like them.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
I love mandarin oranges, and tend to purchase these often.  At times, I would check the packaging of what I buy to see the ingredients and nutrition and such. Just recently, I was taken aback to see that these were MANUFACTURED IN CHINA. Since then, I have stopped buying them. I hope I can find something to substitute the Dole ones.
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
My kids love this snack. So easy to take on the go! I love to buy these and store when we travel to the beach. So easy for the kids to snack on without making a mess because they can drink the juice when they are done. I buy this product at least twice a month!
Tai J.
These are very yummy! It is hard to keep them in the house because they go so fast. The packaging is convenient. My little ones like to eat them with whipped cream. I get these at Wal-Mart, Target, Crest, any grocery store that has them. I will continue to purchase these for my family. I would recommend these to anyone with children. They are an excellent alternative to cakes and cookies when the kids want a quick snack!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I love mandarin oranges!!!!!!!! I've tried more than one brand but Dole has to be the very best one. It's oranges in 100% fruit juice. The juice doesn't take away from the taste of the oranges which is rare! They are very sweet. I can eat a ton of these in a day. They have 18 grams of sugar in each original cup but you can always get the sugar free or low calorie ones of course!
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Dole mandarins are one of my favorite snacks!! I snack a lot at work so this ones have become a must get on my groceries list every weekend I shop for food. Love the flavor, is so sweet and tangy!! I recommend it to anyone who loves oranges and mandarins.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
These are so great I used to eat them everyday for lunch at school and now buy them as an adult for lunch! It's a great way to make sure you get fruit into your diet without having to cut up fruit and pack it for lunch. It's quick, easy, and tasty
Demeara H.
Douglasville, GA
Dole fruit cups are my very favorite fruit cups. Other product have"fruit juice" that taste very odd to me. I always get this for a snack. These are pretty healthy compared to chips and other snack. I would recommend these to anyone I know.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is a must have for my kids lunch boxes during the school year! In fact, we often run out because the kids like to eat these straight from the fridge for afterschool snacks. I know they are getting wholesome foods when they eat Dole mandarin oranges.
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
I really enjoyed this product. The juice was a tad bit too sweet for my liking, but my son LOVED it. I use it on my salads and also with my yogurt in the mornings. There are so many variations to using this product. If you like fruit that is versatile, get this one!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you love these oranges?
Tabitha H.
Mandarin oranges are one of the few fruits my daughter will eat. I think others are too tart or sour for her. Any suggestions on some other fruit to try?
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone else tried these with cottage cheese?
Nayeli D.
How many calories per serving does it contain?
Jackie R.
Lynn, MA
Is there any added sugar? How many grams does it have?

back