Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Ana A.Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Fruit Juice uploaded by Anya G.

BY DOLE

Dole® Mandarin Oranges In 100% Juice Bring The Freshness Of Dole Fruit Together With 100% Juice For A Fresh And Delicious Taste!while Other Mandarin Cups Contain Fruit In Syrup Or With Artificial Sweeteners, Dole Mandarin Oranges Contain Real Fruit In Real Fruit Juice.These Refreshing Treats Have 80 Calories, No Fat And 45 Percent Of The Recommended Daily Allowance Of Vitamin C.Each Package Contains Four Individually Sealed 4 Oz. Cups With Easy-to-open, Peel-off Lids.Enjoy Dole Mandarin Oranges In 100% Juice At Home, In The Office Or On-the-go.  They Are Perfect For A Quick Snack!look For All Eight Delicious Varieties Of Dole Fruit Bowls In 100% Juice In The Canned Fruit Aisle. Have Your Fruit In Fruit!

Mandarin Oranges, White Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice From Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), And Citric Acid.

Tai J.
These are very yummy! It is hard to keep them in the house because they go so fast. The packaging is convenient. My little ones like to eat them with whipped cream. I get these at Wal-Mart, Target, Crest, any grocery store that has them. I will continue to purchase these for my family. I would recommend these to anyone with children. They are an excellent alternative to cakes and cookies when the kids want a quick snack!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I love mandarin oranges!!!!!!!! I've tried more than one brand but Dole has to be the very best one. It's oranges in 100% fruit juice. The juice doesn't take away from the taste of the oranges which is rare! They are very sweet. I can eat a ton of these in a day. They have 18 grams of sugar in each original cup but you can always get the sugar free or low calorie ones of course!
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Dole mandarins are one of my favorite snacks!! I snack a lot at work so this ones have become a must get on my groceries list every weekend I shop for food. Love the flavor, is so sweet and tangy!! I recommend it to anyone who loves oranges and mandarins.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is a must have for my kids lunch boxes during the school year! In fact, we often run out because the kids like to eat these straight from the fridge for afterschool snacks. I know they are getting wholesome foods when they eat Dole mandarin oranges.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
I almost always buy these when we go to the store! These are actually easy to find and they taste great. I've only had one bad experience, where i had a new package of these, and one of the packages had tasted disgusting, like a liquor or wine. Other than that, I love these and I like to take them for snack!
Sharifa L.
We give these the kids at my school and they love it. The flavor is so good and it just the right amount of juice in the cup for them to eat the fruit and have some juice after. Also a great travile size cup
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
I buy Dole fruit bowls every time I go to the grocery store. They are a great snack for the kids and are a very healthy way to snack. I like to keep some in the fridge for me since I enjoy eating mine cold. They are a must have in my home.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I fancy these a lot. They taste great and are perfect for on the go which is great because I love them and usually buy the biggest jar but don't have the smaller containers to carry them in.
Jamie R.
Dole mandarin oranges are a staple in our beach bag. My daughter loves them and will request them over fruit snacks. They're and easy, fast and filling snack on the go plus the price is great!
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
My family loves Doles Mandarin Oranges! They are the first go to snack in my household! They hold there shape and flavor very well unlike lesser known brands, Dole is a very superior product!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you love these oranges?