Dole Mandarin Oranges

Always in season and full of sunshine, DOLE Fridge Pack Mandarin Oranges in Juice are the delicious way to brighten every day. They’re gluten-free, Rich in Vitamin C, Non-GMO, and the clear packaging is BPA-Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Mandarin Oranges!
Tangelia W.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love mandarin oranges. They are my go to snack when I want something sweet, tangy and refreshing.
Brittany  E.
Scranton, PA
My fiance and I love these! They're so good for quick midday snacks, they're great to grab for lunch at work. They are even perfect for our kids lunches at school.
Amanda S.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my families absolute favorite. They can be hard to find so I have to always order online. They are better chilled and the best part is you can put the rest back in the fridge since it’s the fridge pack. The other flavors are just as good.
Angela  D.
Honolulu, HI
I absolutely love mandarin oranges. However, I am a little disappointed that dole has all their products produced and processed in China. Especially since I live in Hawaii where the big plantation is. Still, if you want a healthy snack on the go, grab a dole fruit cup.
Kelly W.
I love that these mandarin oranges do not have sucralose added to them! They are so fresh tasting
Maribel I.
Sealy, TX
A mis hijas les encanta la mandarina y este es una buena opción cuando no es temporada Y su variedad es bastante así que no puede faltar en mi cocina
Melissa  G.
Central Islip, NY
Love these mandarins so much! They’re a big hit in my house with my kids . I give them as a snack with pineapple,strawberries & blueberries! They’re so sweet and a tiny bit tangy . I sometimes add it to my salads!
Kelly Y.
Mountain Grv, MO
Extraordinary flavor and freshness! The sweet lil slices burst with flavor in your mouth. They are packed in fruit juice and not a heavy sugary syrup, which I LOVE!! Adorable reclosable and reusable container. Absolutely in love with these fruit cups!!
Candi L.
Rogue River, OR
I get these for my 3 year old and have to hide them. He would literally eat them all he lives them so much. Nice sized portions and a healthier snack option for kids or adults! The flavor is always great and the price isn't too high, especially if mandarins are looking sad at the market.
Chelsea W.
I love the fresh & natural taste of Dole fruit cups. Very affordable & easy to snack on when im on the go! I also love the fact that they dont add too much sugar.

Looking for your answer?