Dole Hearts of Romaine Salad uploaded by Alyssa Blend L.

BY DOLE #5 in Salad

Hearts are the tender, innermost leaves - more delicate, brighter in color, and milder in flavor than the outer leaves. Garden-fresh vegetables and herbs are the perfect additions to these simple, crisp greens that welcome creamy dressings, vinaigrettes or the drizzle of artisan olive oil to top off your salad.

INGREDIENTS:

Romaine Lettuce.

• What are some good recipes for romain hearts other than s...5 Answers
Dole Hearts of Romaine Salad
  • "I never had romain before but one day my grocery store was out of iceberg so I grabbed a bag of this." in 1 review
Keri M.
Easy to open package. Easy to store bag if you don't use all of the lettuce. I'm very picky with salads so instead of a mix of different kinds, it's all one kind I'd eat. I always reach for this when I grab a bagged salad at the store. Stays fresh for sometimes longer than date printed. Very satisfied with product.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love romaine and this is a great brand to buy. The romaine is usually fresh, crisp, and not cut into little tiny pieces. I also like to use this in a rush because sometimes not having to cut and pull apart romaine saves me much needed time. Just wash and go!
Tina M.
Shelby, OH
Love the romaine lettuce and it's nice and are cleaned and cut for convinience. its an easy addition to throw together a salad for a backyatd BBQ or even a late night meal
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I never had romain before but one day my grocery store was out of iceberg so I grabbed a bag of this. I am so glad they were out. I only buy this now and I have gotten people around to where this is the only lettuce they can eat.
Vanessa V.
I like to buy dole romaine to make my salads...its always fresh and crisp. it comes washed and ready to eat, but i always wash them and put them in the refrigerator for a while, it makes the romaine extra crispy
Colleen J.
These dole salad hearts of romaine make preparing a salad super simple! It is nice to use this in a lunch salad, a side salad, or even just in a dinner salad. It is great that they always taste very fresh.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
I prefer buying full heads of romaine since its more price effective, and lasts longer but when I have coupons, and a large crowd to feed, these are great to save time!
Robyn
These are so convenient! Perfect for throwing a salad together last minute. The crunchy and sweet taste make it an awesome salad base! I don't usually need dressing!
Heather R.
Newburgh, IN
I love a good salad, and being able to purchase hearts of romaine is fantastic! Crispy, fresh, and more nutritional than regular plain old iceberg lettuce.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Great to make salads less of a mess fresh and delicious you can also make other things with it like wraps cheap too I always have them in my fridge
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
What are some good recipes for romain hearts other than salad?