BY DOLE #76 in Fruit

Dole® Harvest Best™ Pineapple Chunks.
In 100% pineapple juice. see more...

Biana M.
Biana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I LOVE putting the pineapple chunks into a tupperware and throwing them in the freezer before heading to the beach! At the beach, I can eat it just like that once it thaws a little bit, or sometimes I throw it into my water as "ice cubes" SO GOOD!
Debby F.
Debby F.
Texas City, TX
I absolutely love pineapples, and this is wonderful. I love the fresh pineapple taste and the convenience of the packaging. This is perfect for traveling to the beach. Keep it chilled for a cool refreshing pick me up.
Maya J.
Maya J.
Foodie Expert
I usually prefer fresh fruit, but Dole surprised me with how fresh and delicious these pineapple chunks are!
Jess B.
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
Foodie Expert
I prefer buying fresh fruit over using this product. I find that at times this can be too sugary for me.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
I love these pineapples! They stay fresh for a while in the can, so you can stock up on them, also they are really sweet and not too soft/hard.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
I love these. I usually pick them up as a quick snack or lunch substitute, or after a good work out. I like the packaging and I love that it is easy to use again for later, with the screw on lid.
Holly W.
Holly W.
These are the best. Dole pineapple is always so fresh and delicious. Love to eat it straight out of the jar!! But cut it up a bit and put it on a pizza with some Canadian bacon for a slice of heaven :)
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
I'm obsessed with pineapple but it is such a pain to try and cut them up yourself. Love this product and the price!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Durham, NC
I get this all the time! Almost every time that I make a grocery store run I pick a can of this up. The thing that I love so much is it tastes wonderful on top of Greek yogurt and the fruit is in it's own juice. So, you don't have to drain it or rinse it and there is no syrup!
Blanca F.
Blanca F.
reynosa tamaulipas
Me encanta esta fruta y ademas ya viene picada la puedes usar en ensaladas de frutas y te quitas de estar picando