Dole Fruitocracy Variety Pack: Apple Cherry, Apple Mixed Berry uploaded by Trina Marie F.

BY DOLE #54 in Frozen Fruit

With Fruitocracy®, It’s What’s Inside That Matters Most. That’s Why Our Fruit Pouches Are Made From Straight-up, Delicious, All Natural Fruit.

Allie S.
GAP, PA
My kids (5,10,11.5) love these ‘squeezy’ fruits. Perfect to pack in lunches or take for quick and clean snacks on the go. There is a flavor for everyone in this variety pack. Easy to find at typical retailers!
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so good! Between my husband, myself and our two boys we go through these like crazy! I love getting the variety box just to switch things up. They're so easy to keep in a diaper bag or purse for a quick snack when you're out. I love that I can feel good about my kids eating them as a healthy snack!
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
where can I buy the large box like this?
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
What flavor do you prefer?