BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksDole
Fruitocracy Squeezable Fruit Pouch Apple Double Berry

Dole Fruitocracy Squeezable Fruit Pouch Apple Double Berry

by Dole

With Fruitocracy®, It’s What’s Inside That Matters Most. That’s Why Our Fruit Pouches Are Made From Straight-up, Delicious, All Natural Fruit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Fruitocracy Squeezable Fruit Pouch Apple Double Berry!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
So these things are pretty good to eat and are perfect for travel and on the go snacking. And that is very important to me as a mom of two young children who are on the move all the time!!
Miranda W.
Scott Depot, WV
After my kids seen a commercials on Disney Channel, we had to try it. They love them. Great for lunch boxes.
Megan C.
Roswell, GA
My new favorite pregnancy and summer snack! I bought them from Publix only because I had a coupon for them. There are only 4 in a box, and they are a little pricey. However, they have awesome flavors and a great taste. I have gotten two of the flavors so far and loved them both. I love how easy they are and you can carry them anywhere! Even on the beach!

Looking for your answer?