BY DOLE

For Over 100 Years, Dole® Has Been Committed To Helping People Get More Wholesome Fruit And Vegetable Goodness Into Their Bodies. We Know It's Hard. New Dole Fruit & Veggie Blends Take The Guesswork Out Of Making A Truly Delicious And Nutritious Fruit And Veggie Smoothie. Each Blend Is A Carefully Selected Mixture Of All-natural Fruits And Vegetables, Perfectly Combined To Deliver Great Taste. Just Blend With Your Favorite Beverage And Make It Perfect Every Time.

Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, Kale, Ascorbic And Citric Acids (To Promote Color Retention).

Maddy V.
El Segundo

So I’m trying to figure out if I’m very disappointed, or appreciate the mockery of people being obsessed with kale. Anyways, I’m trying to get this beach body somewhat in check, so when I saw this product I thought it would be good because I’m lazy, I’ve been freezing my own berries n veggies. Needless to say, you either forgot the (o) after the (n) in “berries n kale, or I should when the prize for finding the least amount of kale in any of your bags ever! I wish I could show u the two weed nug looking dime size pieces of kale I found in the whole bag!!!  Shame on you for the tease Dole, shame on u! I’d also like my $7.99 back so I can go buy 7 bags of kale to add to ALL this “berries no kale.”
Sheila A.
It’s says have veggie but not have anything it’s says have kale but I opened because I want a kale smoothie and just find 3 piece of kale everything it’s bananas and strawberries and I few blueberries