BY DOLE

No Spoon Required; No Mess Resealable; Ideal for School, Sports, or On-The-Go; 60 Calories per Pouch see more...

Jessica D.
These are great a great snack that u can take with u anywhere and eat. They have great flavor and are reclosable. The best thing is that my 3 year old daughter loves them and she can eat them anywhere we are.
Cheyenne J.
Louisville, KY
So good! I give these to my 2 year old niece all the time and even she loves them. She asks all the time for one. Sometimes I have to tell her no because I had eaten them all up lol but either way .... VRRY good!
Elizabeth C.
This are very good! I eat them every morning befor I go to school! Great for on the go when you don't have time for breakfast. Tastes very good. So I buy hem often.
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been drinking dole apple juice for years. Maybe since elementary. It doesn't taste like those condensed ones with too much taste, but the ones that are natural and pleasing.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
My twins love these squeezable fruits! I always like to have them available in the fridge. They are certainly a nice healthy snack that I am glad to give my kids. They are really convenient for their lunch box too. They only thing I have to complain about is the price. They are a little expensive. However, anything that's convenient is expected to be.
sthefany h.

I love these drinks, whenever I go to the beach or pool I take them to cool. always in my fridge I keep when I finish studying I took a strawberry or apple or pineapple. sometimes we put them on the table when we go to lunch or dinner with family. my mom buy these drinks on the market
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
Applesauce has been a must have in this household since I was a child. Both my husband and son LOVE applesauce and I usually keep our icebox stocked full of these. They are great for after school snacks, snacks on the go or even a nice refreshing pallet cleanser.
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE! Dole Fruit Squish'ems are the perfect snack for kids or adults. They are easy to pack, require no utensils, and have a variety of flavors. My daughter absolutely loves them, and when she doesn't finish one, you can screw the top back on and save for later. These are a staple in our pantry, and will continue to be.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
This is such an awesome mixed juice. The flavor is amazing, and everyone in the family likes. I also like like the price. It has the most amazing flavor. I find it so much better than most that I have tried, and would buy it again.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia , PA
Honestly, I love these as much as my toddler niece does! They're easy to grab from the fridge or toss in a bag to go to the beach, the park or anywhere. Tasty and keeps her busy for awhile