BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All natural fruit No high fructose corn syrup Rich in vitamin C; 70 calories Resealable, squeezable pouch Resealable, squeezable pouch see more...

• I have wanted to try this brand but was wondering if the ...7 Answers
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My daughter absolutely loves these couches because they're full of goodness. She loves this fruit one because of the taste, and I have tasted myself and it's delicious.
Shaveante T.
Redford, MI
My son loves these. I love them because it's no mess to clean. They can get them and go. Not to mention he can go get them himself and throw them away so no work for mom.
Jessica R.
Binghamton, NY
These are so delicious with many different flavor options to chose from.. Sad thing is I like them much more than my kids do .. But i eat them like crazy!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I loved these for my daughter. I think they are nutritious and super convenient but unfortunately my daughter does not feel the same
Brianna N.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son and I both love these. They are easy to travel with, and we can just about eat them anywhere. Not to mention they taste great.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My little guy loves these things! They are good snack for him. I really like them too. They have some good options for flavors too.
Brandi C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My niece loves these pouches. They are great for a quick on the go snack and they are easy for young children to eat on their own
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
My baby boy loves these. He is one and a half and there is no mess when he has one and they are easy for him to feed himself.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these since I have had mouth surgery and I am on a soft food diet, they gave me fruit I need and they taste great.
J M.
These are a good on the go apple berry sauce for kids. I like that they have no artificial flavors & no corn syrup.
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have wanted to try this brand but was wondering if the texture and taste of this is at all like babyfood? I have tried other brands and was not a fan at all.

Walmart