Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple Strawberry Squeezable Fruit Pouch uploaded by Angelina A.Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple Strawberry Squeezable Fruit Pouch uploaded by Jahara C.

BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dole Squish'ems! Apple Strawberry Squeezable Fruit Pouches: All natural 1 full serving of fruit Rich in vitamin C No high fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors see more...

Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
This has become a camping and beach essential snack for me and my daughter now. it stays cold for a long time not to mention it is not messy and they are a healthy refreshing snack. plus they are easier to take on the go.
Am H.
These are great on the go snacks! I find that I do have to give them a little shake before I open it otherwise a lot of liquid is settles on top. Otherwise my toddler loves these!
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Great snack for the kids on the go. keeps the mess contained as much as possible and the dole name is tried and trusted. healthy ingredients make it a no brainer for parents.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I tried the strawberry apple pouches before giving them to my daughter. It tastes like apple sauce with a hint of strawberry. I really liked the flavor. The pouches do not have a spot to see the contents, which is a negative.
andréa g.
Stoughton, MA
My son is totally in love with these little pouches. We bought the Fruitocracy see Apple strawberry. I like it because it's non-GMO with no high fructose corn zero and it's delicious
Bobbi Jo L.
My kids love these. The strawberry flavor is one of their favorites. I love that they don't have any added sugar and that they provide one serving of fruit. Very convenient as well.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I really wish my daughter would have liked them but she is picky when it comes to the texture of food, if your child isn't picky I would definitely recommend.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
These are a perfect on the go snack for toddlers and beginner eaters. They are easy to hold and you control how much comes out of the pouch. This applesauce is a must in our house, we always have a few flavors on hand. The apple strawberry is my daughters favorite. They are not too sour (yes I've tried them) and she likes to put them in the fridge and take one out whenever she wants one. Perfect snack for camping, going to the park, car rides.
Janelle  h.
Miramichi, Nb, NB
My daughter really enjoys these fruit pouches! THey are convenient quick snack that you know they are getting some fruit out of