BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple Squeezable Fruit Pouches are a wholesome and delicious snack. There's no need for a spoon. Just twist the cap, squeeze, and enjoy. Squish'ems! are ideal for school, sports, or on the go. They're best served chilled. For a... see more...

Jessica D.
These are great a great snack that u can take with u anywhere and eat. They have great flavor and are reclosable. The best thing is that my 3 year old daughter loves them and she can eat them anywhere we are.
Cheyenne J.
Louisville, KY
So good! I give these to my 2 year old niece all the time and even she loves them. She asks all the time for one. Sometimes I have to tell her no because I had eaten them all up lol but either way .... VRRY good!
Elizabeth C.
This are very good! I eat them every morning befor I go to school! Great for on the go when you don't have time for breakfast. Tastes very good. So I buy hem often.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
My twins love these squeezable fruits! I always like to have them available in the fridge. They are certainly a nice healthy snack that I am glad to give my kids. They are really convenient for their lunch box too. They only thing I have to complain about is the price. They are a little expensive. However, anything that's convenient is expected to be.
Amanda H.
These are great for trips to the pool or to the park or even on vacation! My children love the taste and I do too! We have these in our cooler, in out refrigerator, and in the pantry! I have to make sure we always have some on hand!! I love the packaging because that makes it much easier on me! Try them today!
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
I actually carry these around in my purse usually for my boyfriend who, at the ripe age of 24, gets hangry without realizing it, so I carry these around with me for mostly him, but also myself when I go to work. They're actually really delicious and are great for when you want a snack on the go.
sthefany h.
miami, FL

I love these drinks, whenever I go to the beach or pool I take them to cool. always in my fridge I keep when I finish studying I took a strawberry or apple or pineapple. sometimes we put them on the table when we go to lunch or dinner with family. my mom buy these drinks on the market
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Apple puree, strawberry puree, apple juice concentrate, blackberry puree, natural flavor, ascorbic acid, red raspberry juice concentrate.These are all the things that are in here. I love this and it is so good . It is heathly and is good for you. It also is good for losing fat.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
If your looming for a product to give your kids to get their fruit nutrients in, and that's easy for on the go I highly recommend this one! My kids beg for these every time I go to the grocery store!! I highly recommend it!!
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
Applesauce has been a must have in this household since I was a child. Both my husband and son LOVE applesauce and I usually keep our icebox stocked full of these. They are great for after school snacks, snacks on the go or even a nice refreshing pallet cleanser.