Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple Cherry Squeezable Fruit Pouch uploaded by Sarah H.Dole Fruit Squish'ems! Apple Cherry Squeezable Fruit Pouch uploaded by Danielle M.

BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with fresh apples only from the U.S.A.

Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
This applesauce has a nice flavors to it and I like the size the pouch is. This works well to throw in a diaper bag or a backpack for on the go. I have four kids so it works well when all four will eat the same snack. I like that these don't have anything crazy in them, just simple ingredients.
Sarah H.
My review is for the Dole Apple Cherry Fruitacracy - which may be the same as what's pictured - but the flavor is refreshing but not overly sweet. A perfect complementary dish or fruity finish to a meal.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I remember having this when i was young . I would always ask my mom for more. It has cute packagging and it does not make a huge mess.

Walmart