BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this fruit cups. These are so good if you are looking for a snack. If you dont have enough time to eat or prepare something you can easily grab this and eat them. they are pretty affordable and the taste is really good which is great, I would definitely recommend them.
Nicole P.
These are so good and a perfect littler desert/snack. They are so easy to make and only take a couple minutes in the microwave. I really like the apple ones too!
Anne B.
Mobile, AL
These Dole fruit crisp packs are delicious. They come in an apple flavor too. My daughter loves them for breakfast or for a snack. It's like eating dessert!
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
These are delist! Warm them up, and they are a fabulous treat. I've had both the apple and peaches one. They will continue to be on my shopping list.
Thuy D.
Detroit, MI
Loved their fruit cups. I don't remember which fruit exactly but I think it may have been peach that I enjoyed the most. Not the pear. Too hard.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I have never tried the fruit crisp cups but oh my gosh they look so good! I must try in the future I give A+ for looks!
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
These are so good.The crisp granola and the fruit is a good combination. Easy to pack in lunch boxes
Michaella C.
Absolutely love these! They are so delicious and can be easily packed as a snack to work or school.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious, you should warm them up for a apple or peach cobbler feel. perfect for cold nights
Summer t.
Fruit snack or delicious dessert?!?! I can't decide! But they taste heavenly!