BY DOLE

DoleĀ® Fruit Crisp Apple Pear Bowls.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in vitamin C.
Made with whole grain oats.
2 -4.0 oz bowls. see more...

Erica B.
Foodie Expert
I love these fruit cups!! The pear ones are the best, in my opinion. I love them cold the best, but they are delicious warmed up as well. I don't see them at my grocery store anymore, but hopefully they have not been discontinued. I would love to see them come back!!
Halie E.
Crescent City, CA
Foodie Expert
A perfect on the go snack! I normally don't like fruit in the cup like this but these are not to sweet and good for you! Can't go wrong here!
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
Foodie Expert
Love love love this!!! It's so convenient and very delicious! I love to have them when I'm at work and just need a quick snack!
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
Foodie Expert
Love this product taste as good as a cake. The only thing i didn't like about its too much sugar in such a small cup.
Abby V.
Foodie Expert
Love this !!I love fruit a what better that this ..taste great for a snack don't take a lot of space in my bag
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Foodie Expert
Insanely good product!! Just amazing how something in a pack can taste that darn good. Only downfall, not all stores seem to carry it.
Such a perfect snack on the go. And it's healthy too! These little babies are wonderful
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Manitoba
These are so delicious. my kids love having them for a quick breakfast. :)