BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erica B.
I love these fruit cups!! The pear ones are the best, in my opinion. I love them cold the best, but they are delicious warmed up as well. I don't see them at my grocery store anymore, but hopefully they have not been discontinued. I would love to see them come back!!
Halie E.
las vegas, Nevada
A perfect on the go snack! I normally don't like fruit in the cup like this but these are not to sweet and good for you! Can't go wrong here!
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
Love love love this!!! It's so convenient and very delicious! I love to have them when I'm at work and just need a quick snack!
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
Love this product taste as good as a cake. The only thing i didn't like about its too much sugar in such a small cup.
Abby V.
Love this !!I love fruit a what better that this ..taste great for a snack don't take a lot of space in my bag
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Insanely good product!! Just amazing how something in a pack can taste that darn good. Only downfall, not all stores seem to carry it.
Such a perfect snack on the go. And it's healthy too! These little babies are wonderful
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, MB
These are so delicious. my kids love having them for a quick breakfast. :)