GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Fruit Bowls, Peaches Mandarin Oranges and Cherry Mixed Fruit, 4 Ounce, 12 Count

by Dole

Founded in Hawaii in 1851, Dole is the world's largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh fruit and fresh vegetables. Dole markets a growing line of packaged and frozen foods, and is a produce industry leader in nutrition education and research. The Dole brand means the finest, high-quality products. Dole will continue to meet customers' expectations by consistently providing products that meet the highest standard - the Dole standard. Dole is focused on four pillars of sustainability in all of its operations: water management, carbon footprint, soil conservation and waste reduction. For Dole, anything less is unacceptable. Feel revitalized with the fresh taste of sun-ripened Dole Fruit Bowls at any time. Packed in 100% juice, Dole Fruit Bowls are a rich source of Vitamin C. These refreshing treats have 80 calories, no fat and 45% of the recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C. Rich in nutrition, it gives you healthy energy so you feel refreshed and ready to shine. Enjoy Dole Fruit Bowls at home, in the office or even on the go. Perfect with your breakfast, with lunch or dinner, or as a dessert. They are also perfect for a quick snack! Dole, make every day shine!

Serve up some sunshine with the refreshing taste of the fruit you love in slightly sweetened coconut water.; No artificial flavors; Non-GMO and naturally gluten free; Higher standards you can taste; BPA-Free packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Fruit Bowls, Peaches Mandarin Oranges and Cherry Mixed Fruit, 4 Ounce, 12 Count!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Dole Fruit Bowls, Peaches Mandarin Oranges and Cherry Mixed Fruit, 4 Ounce, 12 Count uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so yummy! I love that it comes with 3 different kind! I love to mix it up and so happy it’s no sugar added! I eat it with yogurt usually and I pack them for my daughter’s lunch for school! It’s healthy and I will definitely buy again!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Dole Fruit Bowls, Peaches Mandarin Oranges and Cherry Mixed Fruit, 4 Ounce, 12 Count uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este producto lo recomiendo es pura fruta a los niños les encanta mucho me gusta

Looking for your answer?