Dole Frozen Wild Blueberries

by Dole

#21 in Frozen Fruit

The finest wild blueberries, carefully washed and fresh-frozen to lock in natural flavor and nutrition. Perfect for baking and topping your morning oatmeal. Available in 12oz. and 32oz. resealable bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Frozen Wild Blueberries!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love frozen fruit! It is always so much flavorful and you don't need to rush to use it up. It's so hard to find good fresh blueberries. That's why i always buy it frozen. It's still easy to use in recipes like blueberry muffins or blueberry pound cake 😋
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
These frozen blueberries are so delicious and they taste fresh. I add them to my smoothies every morning.
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
The blueberries always taste great and they are perfect for making protein shakes and smoothies with
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Nice berries, I like to add them to baked goods. Cupcakes and pies are especially tasty. I reduce the point for the fact that there are a lot of spoiled berries in the pack. Dole Frozen Blueberries
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Dole Frozen Wild Blueberries uploaded by Leticia B.
Blueberries are so good for you...I could eat them all day everyday. Fresh or frozen. The frozen ones I use for my smoothies.
April M.
1,565 reviews
These are great to add into your lemon water it adds a bit a sweetness and tartness I really like. And it doubles as ice. You can add them to gingerale, lemon lime soda and I add the in my Greek yogurt.
Jackie R.
These are amazing! The first time I bought them, it was because the regular frozen blueberries were out of stock. I don't think I'll ever go back.

The wild blueberries are smaller than the general frozen blueberries but somehow pack three times the amount of flavor into each little orb! I use these berries for my morning smoothies and also all of my muffin and scone baking. I actually prefer the smaller berries for baking purposes, not just because of the superior flavor, but because they disperse more evenly in the batter.

I've been able to find the Dole Wild Blueberries at all of our major grocery retailers, but occasionally they are stocked in the natural foods section rather than with the rest of the frozen berries. (Don't ask me why.)

I would highly, highly recommend these berries. Especially during the winter season when good, fresh berries are difficult to come by.

Ann O.
Thank you Dole for making my smoothie game even better with your addition of slightly more expensive but deliciously worth it wild blueberries. These just pack so much more of a flavor punch than the regular frozen kind that after trying the wild variety it is the ONLY frozen blueberry I will allow in my near daily smoothies. Deep blue in color and full of fresh Maine blueberry flavor, you should definitely try these as I assure you won’t regret it.
Kim B.
Fouke, AR
Dole frozen fruit iaee awesome. I use the blueberries among other fruit to make my fruit & veggie smoothies! They turn out like a desert! I love them!!
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
I love antioxidant rich blueberries. And dole makes a delicious wild blueberry frozen pack. So good to add to cakes put in smoothies milkshakes. The thaw good and hold up flavor. I recommend and will continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?