GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDole
Frozen Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks

Dole Frozen Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks

Nothing captures the golden sunshine like the vibrant, sweet flavor of golden pineapple chunks. Perfect for any occasion, from smoothies to snacking. Available in 16oz. and 32oz. resealable bags.

I Love pineapple. Sometimes, I like to eat it with cottage cheese. What do you eat with cottage cheese?
Can you drink the water ?
Favorite recipes?
Start your review of Dole Frozen Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are my most favorite pineapples! I buy them all the time. So yummy and juicy and just sweet enough! Super good!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Dole Frozen Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks uploaded by Rosie N.
Dole Frozen Tropical Gold Pineapple Chunks uploaded by Rosie N.
Oh I love having this bag of pineapple chunks in the freezer! They last longer and the chunks are huge. I use them for smoothies or cook with to add a bit of sweetest and tang. One of my favorite smoothies to make with spinach, kale, orange, celery, chia seeds, and pineapple chunks. It's delicious! The bag is resealable and easy to store in the fridge. This 32 oz bag goes for about $6.69. Overall, it’s fantastic and I will buy it again!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
The quality and affordability of Dole just can’t be beat. I’ll give these to my kids as snacks or with cream as a desert. For myself I like adding the juice or some of the fruit to smoothies and meals that I cook for my family. The taste is always very fresh and juicy. Couldn’t be more satisfied and I will continue to purchase.
Jasmine E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve only had this product twice when I was looking to try different things in my smoothies. It was ok , I’d recommend but not for smoothies Bc it made it taste sour. But overall good product and Id purchase it again.
Kathryn  C.
We love to make smoothies in our house for breakfast! Dole pineapple goes in every smoothie we make! Great taste, appealing packaging, and very affordable
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I love love this product so much. It tastes amazing and has a really nice texture.
Ashley W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love pineapple, but dont always have the time or patience to cut it fresh myself. For those days I always make sure I have dole canned pineapple chunks on hand. Taste amazing and super convenient.
Delma B.
Somerset, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Very good right out of the can or chilled, along with many other uses. If I have to buy in the can this is my first choice .
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
I love pineapple slices. I even add extra to my pizza. I love adding this to a whole Ham when I cook it. Can't go wrong with this.
 Brenda E.
Augusta, GA
Dole pineapples are sweet and juicy and taste very good. I normally eat them as a snack when I want something sweet. They are in their natural juice. Need something sweet try these they are really delicious.