Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen FruitDole
Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas

Dole Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas

by Dole

#6 in Frozen Fruit

Get a triple threat of sweet, delicious flavor with a wholesome trio of diced strawberries, diced peaches, and sliced bananas. A perfect blend for a perfectly refreshing smoothie. Available in a 14oz. resealable bag.

What other uses does this product have?
Oh yummy!! Is this available in Canada?
Start your review of Dole Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to have these bags of frozen fruits, it makes it easier for me to use them I like to add them to my yogurt or to make a delicious smoothie Dole Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
Dole Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Diana S.
Dole is my favorite frozen fruit go to. I love how it come in individual packs per serving one pouch can honestly make you about two servings. The fruit keeps its flavor and you can even have it as a snack without having to blend it. I eat it right out the pouch just like that. I love how dole have so many varieties or mix fruits for smoothies
Vanessa L.
I love these frozen mixed fruits and I love making smoothies and açaí bowls with them as well.
Christina G.
My family loves keeping this on hand at our house to add to smoothies. The fruit blends are nice so we don't have to buy a bag of each type of frozen fruit.
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dole Frozen Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Target
This is good and healthy. I use it to make smoothies and sometime put it on poundage after it thaws out. Its great to eat and suck on frozen as a treat in the summer to keep cool. The price is a little high compared to some other brands but the fruit is fresh and tasty.
Kaitlan G.
Fresh fruit is the best but this frozen fruit is a great alternative. You can find it no matter the time of year. It last a long time and there is so much you can do with it. My daughter loves frozen fruit by itself or to use it for smoothies. This is a great brand that I would recommend.
LeeAnn F.
I like to make protein smoothies with this. The frozen fruit makes it nice and thick and don't have to add ice. I like the one that has kale in it as well for that added nutrient.
Amanda S.
Rayland, OH
I like to get this to add to our smoothies. The fruit blends well and has great flavor. We like this combination of fruit, so it helps to buy one bag instead of multiple varieties to create this smoothie recipe.
Kevin E.
Baltimore, MD
Love this brand. They’re always fresh and make a good smoothie. This variety is one of my favorites
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I love to make smoothies so are used all frozen fruits are uses on my pancakes my waffles are use them just to eat actually I just love fruit. But frozen fruit has a different type of use for me and I use them in so many different ways I definitely recommend that I get five stars strawberry peach and bananas my favorite flavor