Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen FruitDole
Frozen Sliced Strawberries & Bananas

Dole Frozen Sliced Strawberries & Bananas

by Dole

#19 in Frozen Fruit

Enjoy a delectable blend of sweet strawberries and wholesome bananas. Hand-picked at perfect ripeness for optimum flavor. Sliced for maximum ease. Also available in a 40oz. bag containing 5 pre-portioned individual servings, allowing for easy measuring, less freezer burn, and reduced clumping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Frozen Sliced Strawberries & Bananas!
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Bought and tried and love making my smoothies out these. Easy to use in my ninja and makes life easier
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
Perfect for a smoothie or recipe already to go! It’s also good quality ingredients that aren’t overly expensive especially when strawberries aren’t in season. They also taste great, and it’s a con isn’t thing to have on hand for emergency smoothie making!
Teauna T.
Cleveland, OH
I use Dole frozen fruit to make my morning smoothies. This is the only brand of frozen fruits I buy.
Amanda W.
I love using these alrwady cut fruits from Dole for smoothies. If i dont have any fresh fruit. These are a next best thing. I have found these at winco for a pretty good price.
Sarah S.
Oswego, IL
These are perfect for a morning smoothie or a sweet treat after dinner. They are super convenient.
Sharmaine H.
Hammond, LA
So when I do have the opportunity to grab the door frozen fruit I usually only grab the frozen strawberries and bananas as I mentioned before my husband always has strawberry banana smoothie’s post to work out I prefer to use fresh bananas and frozen strawberries but after using this mix I see how convenient it actually is and it leaves a much smoother consistency
Staci S.
I don’t have much to compare these to, but I think that the frozen fruit tasted great. I used it in my smoothie and I can’t say that the flavor tasted weird or bad. I also think that the price is pretty good especially when you can find them on sale.
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
My whole family enjoys making smoothies with these frozen fruits. Strawberries and bananas are a welcome flavor!
Becky B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love this brand of fruit, always fresh tasting, and good quality. Costs a little more but tastes better than other brands.
allison H.
I love these pre-sliced frozen fruits! They make my morning smoothies so much faster to make. Love them with vanilla yogurt. Super tasty.

Looking for your answer?