Dole Frozen Blueberries uploaded by Amber Z.

BY DOLE

Dole® Blueberries Are Harvested At The Peak Of The Season To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Juicy Berry Is Washed And Ready To Eat.

Rebecca m.
Blueberries are delicious, I have come to find that I don't like them frozen. But fresh blueberries are delicious.
Again, pricey. I can find anywhere, it's also very consistent. The blueberries are fairly large and plump like a good blueberry should be.
amy s.
Des Moines , WA
1,350 reviews
Love these. My son will gobble a whole bag!! They taste great. Always top quality. They can be on the more expensive side but I try to buy them when they go on a good sale. They are a staple in my house.
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Keep these in my freezer for a quick addition to oatmeal. These are perfect and frozen fresh. They hardly clump together so it is easy to get to correct portion you need. the bags help to keep them fresh in your freezer. the price is so much better than buying fresh blueberries and them going bad before you had a chance to eat them.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Dole Frozen Blueberries are always good. They are always fresh and they taste great. I enjoy eating them in various things and they are easy to store in the freezer. I definitely recommend them for sure !!
Rebecca H.
I use these blueberries as frozen treats! Also if you use them in a healthy muffin batter, they create the perfect skinny blueberry banana muffin. Essential for your health and you can add them to almost ANY tasty treat while not exceeding your calorie intake. I love blueberries <3
Jessica M.
Not much to say, they're frozen berries. I prefer fresh. I only use them in smoothies so I don't need them to defrost so i can not review the texture or firmness of the berry once it defrosts.
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC
I use this product everyday to make my smoothies love they are very east to make with this fruit I would reccomend this there's nothing I don't like about Dole and there frozen fruit.
Gabriella A.
Delhi
I use these for my smoothies they are so convenient and the flavor is amazing i love that it is grab and go and you dont have to worry about them going bad because there frozen
Angel B.
Garland , TX
My daughter loves blueberries and make her some smoothies with the blueberries. I get about 5 smoothies for her with one bag. Very healthy for you and will continue to purchase
Erin H.
Florence , KY
This bag is great for smoothies and protein shakes! It costs about $5 at Walmart and can be used about 4 times. They are tart but taste great with bananas and OJ!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
What is the taste difference between these Dole All Natural Blueberries and the Dole Wild Blueberries?
Ashley H.
Why are these so expensive??????