Dole Frozen Blueberries uploaded by Amber Z.

BY DOLE

Dole® Blueberries Are Harvested At The Peak Of The Season To Ensure You Are Getting Only The Finest Quality Fruit Available. Each Juicy Berry Is Washed And Ready To Eat.

Rebecca H.
I use these blueberries as frozen treats! Also if you use them in a healthy muffin batter, they create the perfect skinny blueberry banana muffin. Essential for your health and you can add them to almost ANY tasty treat while not exceeding your calorie intake. I love blueberries <3
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC
I use this product everyday to make my smoothies love they are very east to make with this fruit I would reccomend this there's nothing I don't like about Dole and there frozen fruit.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
I always buy dole frozen fruit (specifically the blueberries) for my smoothies. I also use this to make frozen yogurt. Easy to use and doesn’t freeze together like most fruit. Would recommend to anyone who uses any frozen fruit.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
This product is my to go frozen fruit for preparing amazing berry bowls. I like the quality of it verses other brands for the price is comes for.. I have been using this for a while and would definitely recommend it to others.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Dole Blueberries; They taste good, they always taste ripe and seem high quality, and they come in a resealable package which makes them easier to store and keep them fresh.
I like that I can use them in so many ways - eaten as is, in fruit salad, smoothies, in cooking & baking, pureed & used to make fruit popsicles, pureed & added to lemonade/tea/champagne, used to make sorbet, and one of my favorite frozen blueberry hacks is to use them instead of ice to chill beverages without watering-down/diluting them. Also, with all of the food-born illness associated with fresh produce lately, I feel a bit more confident eating these frozen blueberries due to the freezing process killing some bacteria.
I recommend Dole Frozen Blueberries to anyone that is interested in great blueberries.
Taryn S.
Ashley H.
I'll give it 3 stars for quality but why are these so expensive! I recently grabbed a bag that was in the wrong spot at the grocery store, it was sitting there along with 4 other bags. I read the label and it appeared I'd had the right bag. Low and behold it rings up at $15 😱 seriously, what?! I almost passed out! Why so much?!
Stormy D.
York, PA
great frozen, I enjoy using them for smoothies or just for eating raw. Also good for baking if you enjoy blueberries. Very healthy and filled with antioxidants. Package is great since you can reseal and continue to use. I would recommend this to any lover of fruit.
Mr.Retail ..
great for baking and also for making assorts frozen fruit smoothers and popsicles. They last very long and provide alot of antioxidants. Jus do not drop them on your clothing because it will stain. The resealable pouch keeps them frozen without getting freezer burn.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Bought these to take to work with me. I grab a cup out of the freezer and throw it in my lunch bag. By the time I'm ready for a fruit pick-me-up they are thawed perfectly but still cool and refreshing. The strawberries they sell this way are good too.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
What is the taste difference between these Dole All Natural Blueberries and the Dole Wild Blueberries?
Mr.Retail ..
Any recipe ideas?
Ashley H.
Why are these so expensive??????