BY DOLE

Spring Mix Enhances Baby Romaine And Oak Leaf Lettuces With The Pleasant Bitterness Of Endive And Chicory. True Salad Lovers Revel In Spring Mix’s Riot Of Flavor, Color And Texture Dressed With Classic Vinaigrette. Finely Sliced Or Shredded Vegetables, Chopped Fresh Herbs, Crumbled Feta Or Goat Cheese, Dried Fruit Or Toasted Nuts Are Perfect Complements.

Arugula, Baby Green Oak, Baby Green Romaine, Baby Red Oak, Red Baby Romaine, Baby Spinach, Frisée, Green Chard, Green Tango, Lola Rosa, Mizuna, Red Leaf, Tat-soi, Baby Kale, Green Leaf, Radicchio, Red Tango, Mache, Ingredients May Vary.

Karlyn M.
I frequently buy these greens because I live in a small town and our grocery store doesn't have a large selection, but they are inconsistent with what kinds of greens are in each package.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Spring mix is my favorite! Dole's spring mix is a healthy mix of greens with consistent flavor. My only complaint is that the bags go too quickly in my house! But that is good because these mixes are more delicate and will go to goo more quickly than the durable lettuce like romaine and iceberg.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
I love this dole salad mixture I have tried it its very good I would recommend it to have with a meal , I added fresh bacon peices to mine as well as some onions very good and some croutons and lite italian dressing eat up very good
Patrica M.
Palm Bay, FL
My family loves this blend of salad and it makes meals easy .I usually add what ever veggies I have or chicken and call it dinner.
Erica M.
Great for salads! Throw in some nuts, cheese and some protein and you are good to go! I use it to make side salads with our spaghetti
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
So fresh and yummy. I love to use this for all my salad needs. and the kids love it too!
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Love getting this brand and packaging it's easy to clean up and to put away
Haley M.
I love this spring mix for when i make/eat a salad! It tastes great and also has great nutritional value for healthy eating!
iris H.
Cape coral, FL
Perfect for my health, i don't need to buy all types of greens, this bag has the perfect mix for my salads.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I love these bags of lettuce mix because I don't need to buy tons of different kinds of lettuce to get the same taste and then have to worry about it all going bad. Although inexpensive I wish it was slightly cheaper/comparable to what I would spend if I indeed did just make the mix myself. Good crisp greens though.