BY DOLE

Spring Mix Enhances Baby Romaine And Oak Leaf Lettuces With The Pleasant Bitterness Of Endive And Chicory. True Salad Lovers Revel In Spring Mix’s Riot Of Flavor, Color And Texture Dressed With Classic Vinaigrette. Finely Sliced Or Shredded Vegetables, Chopped Fresh Herbs, Crumbled Feta Or Goat Cheese, Dried Fruit Or Toasted Nuts Are Perfect Complements.

Arugula, Baby Green Oak, Baby Green Romaine, Baby Red Oak, Red Baby Romaine, Baby Spinach, Frisée, Green Chard, Green Tango, Lola Rosa, Mizuna, Red Leaf, Tat-soi, Baby Kale, Green Leaf, Radicchio, Red Tango, Mache, Ingredients May Vary.

Dole Fresh Spring Mix Salad

Start your review of Dole Fresh Spring Mix Salad!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna F.
Durham , NC
I buy at least 2 of these every week. Crispy, fresh, and perfect for any meal.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Love getting this brand and packaging it's easy to clean up and to put away
Brinia E.
I love this brand and I love how convenient this is! I feel the quality of this brand surpasses all of their competitors and it also helps that it's affordable!
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Spring mix is my favorite! Dole's spring mix is a healthy mix of greens with consistent flavor. My only complaint is that the bags go too quickly in my house! But that is good because these mixes are more delicate and will go to goo more quickly than the durable lettuce like romaine and iceberg.
iris H.
Cape coral, FL
Perfect for my health, i don't need to buy all types of greens, this bag has the perfect mix for my salads.
Haley M.
I love this spring mix for when i make/eat a salad! It tastes great and also has great nutritional value for healthy eating!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
So fresh and yummy. I love to use this for all my salad needs. and the kids love it too!
Erica M.
Great for salads! Throw in some nuts, cheese and some protein and you are good to go! I use it to make side salads with our spaghetti
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
I love this dole salad mixture I have tried it its very good I would recommend it to have with a meal , I added fresh bacon peices to mine as well as some onions very good and some croutons and lite italian dressing eat up very good
Kanchan S.
Dole Salad Spring Mix is very healthy for everyone, you can mix and match with your choice of dressing and nuts, the price is high because you can't keep the freshness of green very long. local grocery market,of course we can buy but when we think we can consume it within two-three days.