BY DOLE

Spring Mix Enhances Baby Romaine And Oak Leaf Lettuces With The Pleasant Bitterness Of Endive And Chicory. True Salad Lovers Revel In Spring Mix’s Riot Of Flavor, Color And Texture Dressed With Classic Vinaigrette. Finely Sliced Or Shredded Vegetables, Chopped Fresh Herbs, Crumbled Feta Or Goat Cheese, Dried Fruit Or Toasted Nuts Are Perfect Complements.

Arugula, Baby Green Oak, Baby Green Romaine, Baby Red Oak, Red Baby Romaine, Baby Spinach, Frisée, Green Chard, Green Tango, Lola Rosa, Mizuna, Red Leaf, Tat-soi, Baby Kale, Green Leaf, Radicchio, Red Tango, Mache, Ingredients May Vary.

Dole Fresh Spring Mix Salad

Start your review of Dole Fresh Spring Mix Salad!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
It’s good! The only thing I️ don’t like is that the stems on the spinach leaves are SOOOO long! I️ have to break them off just to get the leaf to fit in my mouth lol. It’s a little pricey at places like Kroger, especially if you get the big box. But good value! They stay fresh long, too.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Spring mix is my favorite! Dole's spring mix is a healthy mix of greens with consistent flavor. My only complaint is that the bags go too quickly in my house! But that is good because these mixes are more delicate and will go to goo more quickly than the durable lettuce like romaine and iceberg.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I love these bags of lettuce mix because I don't need to buy tons of different kinds of lettuce to get the same taste and then have to worry about it all going bad. Although inexpensive I wish it was slightly cheaper/comparable to what I would spend if I indeed did just make the mix myself. Good crisp greens though.
Kanchan S.
Dole Salad Spring Mix is very healthy for everyone, you can mix and match with your choice of dressing and nuts, the price is high because you can't keep the freshness of green very long. local grocery market,of course we can buy but when we think we can consume it within two-three days.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
I love this dole salad mixture I have tried it its very good I would recommend it to have with a meal , I added fresh bacon peices to mine as well as some onions very good and some croutons and lite italian dressing eat up very good
Karlyn M.
I frequently buy these greens because I live in a small town and our grocery store doesn't have a large selection, but they are inconsistent with what kinds of greens are in each package.
Brinia E.
I love this brand and I love how convenient this is! I feel the quality of this brand surpasses all of their competitors and it also helps that it's affordable!
Erica M.
Great for salads! Throw in some nuts, cheese and some protein and you are good to go! I use it to make side salads with our spaghetti
Patrica M.
Palm Bay, FL
My family loves this blend of salad and it makes meals easy .I usually add what ever veggies I have or chicken and call it dinner.
Haley M.
I love this spring mix for when i make/eat a salad! It tastes great and also has great nutritional value for healthy eating!