Dole Fresh Premium Spinach Cherry Almond Bleu Kit uploaded by Savannah H.

BY DOLE

Our Spinach Cherry Almond Bleu Brings Together Bold Tastes And Complementary Flavors Into One Uniquely Delicious Salad. We Start With A Pleasing Base Of Tender Baby Spinach And Carrots, Then Toss In A Sweet And Savory Combination Of Dried Cherries, Sliced Almonds, Bleu Cheese Crumbles And Dole®'s Own White Balsamic Vinaigrette. For Spinach And Salad Lovers Alike, This Is One Full-flavored Salad That Everyone Will Enjoy.

Baby Spinach, Dole's Own White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Dried Cherries, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Sliced Roasted Almonds.

Savannah H.
This was so nice and refreshing, I loved the dried cherries in this mix, it really gave the salad an extra kick, the vinaigrette in it was also superb. I highly recommend this if you enjoy a nice salad that tastes fresh and exotic. I topped mine with buffalo chicken and really set it off <3
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Yum, I love everything about this salad. All the flavor combinations are perfect. I also love the fact and I can have a salad with cheese, nuts, fruit and dressing and not have to buy each ingredient separately.
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
This kit is an interesting combination. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but after eating it with some grilled chicken, I decided it was yummy. Will buy again.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely love this bagged salad kit! My local supermarket only carries it once in awhile though! The combination of all the ingredients is amazing!
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
Not to sure how I felt on this mix, I liked it but I didn't. I'd like to try it again and make a different dish to see if it goes better
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
Love this! Easy to make and tastes great. I love how each item is in a seperate bag so you can add what you want.
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
I bought this on a whim and so glad I did! I was looking for a quick and easy salad that I could serve for a small dinner party; this had everything I needed in one bag! Just open, mix, and serve!!! I can't wait to try the other varieties!