BY DOLE

DOLE®'s Southwest Salad brings the deliciously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad. Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp white Cheddar cheese, and crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. DOLE's own Taco Ranch Dressing makes it a true Southwestern treat.

INGREDIENTS:

Iceberg, Red Cabbage, Romaine, Carrots, Radishes, DOLE's own Taco Ranch Dressing, Sour Cream, Cheddar Tortilla Strips, Sharp White Cheddar Cheese.

Gabe P.
This stuff is amazing! Would highly recommend. So easy and convenient and the dressing is amazing. Great for a meal or to complement a meal. I recommend adding some chicken to it too
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
I never thought I’d pay $4 for a bag of salad when I can get a head of lettuce for far less, but these kits, especially the southwest kit, are so dang good! It’s so convenient to have the kit in the bag and not having to get the “extras” myself, separately. Even if it is just a couple items. And the taco sauce is to die for!
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Dole Fresh Premium Southwest Salad Kit is my favorite go to for a quick lunch. The southwest ranch is delicious. I purchase my from Dillons (Kroger stores) and they are always on sale.
Bobbi H.
Lately something has changed with these kits. The dressing and tortilla strips don’t taste the same. I wanted to leave a review on Dole’s website but it kept failing. I just have to get this off my chest - it’s really bugging me.  It saves me so much time. But if I don’t even like it anymore I can’t justify spending the money on it. I don’t like the chopped salads. So now I’ll make my own salads which is not something I enjoy. But I’ll look on the bright side - I’ll save a lot of money.  Dole Fresh Premium Southwest Salad Kit